May you have warm words on a cold
evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a
smooth road all the way to your door.
- Irish toast
Hello to you all! I have been missing for a few days, but I'm back. I was so excited to see I'd won A Beautiful Blogger Award. I was nominated by Bev and thank you very much Bev, I'm honoured.
There are a few things I have to do now.
2. I have to past the award onto my blog.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself. I have listed them below, have a giggle and a laugh.
5. Nominate 7 blogs. They are also listed below
6. Post links to the 7 blogs.
Seven interesting things about myself, here goes!
1. Strive to be happy, live a simple life and share time with my three darlings & the people who love me.
2. I love lasagna!!!!
3. One of my greatest achievements was to have children after having to wait for years.
4. When I see people with button noses (turned up noses) I want to press them, have to keep my hands to myself.
5. I seem to spot dirty toenails a mile away!! I know I'm weird.
6. Favourite colour is crimson/burgundy
7. I love it when someone has a great outcome in whatever it is they chose to do.
I've scared some of you off now. But I have been honest with you all.
And the nominations for the Beautiful Bloggers Awards are:
I enjoy blog surfing, as I have had lots of inspiration from many of your blogs. I have tried other ideas picked up from many of you and I love hearing what everyone gets up to. It's really interesting. Just before Christmas I showed you photo's of heaps of yoyo's that I made out of scraps of left over Christmas material.
This is what it turned into......
I even managed to part with some of my buttons, and I know Heather will be happy about that, now she has more buttons than me. It's an on going saga between her and I. I have now packed the cushion cover away for next Christmas. I have also been busily knitting away, determined to use up my stash of wool. This is something I have promised myself to do this year. There is so much of a stash that I really need to be doing something with it and as there are so many charities and/or places like hospitals, that would love a helping hand, I need to start knitting. This is one of my latest pieces of knitting. It will probably go to someone that is going to have a baby that I happen to meet soon! Or to the hospital if they want it.....
I also wanted to show you the lovely bag Heather had made me as a gift in recent times. I just look in awe of her stitching, sewing, neatness....absolutely stunning.
Heather is really clever. The stitching is just so neat and perfect and I have said before that even if she has to use contact lenses, magnifying glasses and other aids, she does very well. lol.
We have fun teasing each other and Heather usually gets the better of me. It's that time of the day when the washing needs to be taken off the line and folded, and tend to the other chores heading toward the night time that need doing. I have been listening to a great CD called the Essential Simon & Garfunkel. Gee they're great to listen to. It's funny to think the two of them make such lovely music together, however they had a hard time getting along. I wish I could sing like them. On that note..ha ha.. I bid you farewell for another day. Kind regards, Anita.