Sunday, February 7, 2021

🌻 If you change the way you 

look at things, the things you

look at change🌻

It's nice to be back. πŸ’• 2021 has had a rocky and challenging start but I hope now there will be a little calmness to it. When things have come to test me I have always loved to pick up the knitting needles, stitching needles or crochet hooks and just find my happy place. πŸ˜‚ 

Make yourself that nice hot tea or coffee and come with me.....😊 

Our markets were cancelled this weekend due to the bad weather and these little cute things were ready for sale. I have made some as an order but I thought they were so sweet that I'd make a few more. They are a free crochet pattern off the internet and one of those projects that I really enjoyed making. I'm sure you have all had that amazing experience in your time.

                             I love the legs!
Recently I've had several of those kinds of favourite projects that I've also made another couple of these little baby overalls. As suspected....no buttons stitched on them yet.

Many people have requested neutral tones in baby items, so here is another sweet top I've just completed.

This project finished last night, no buttons.....πŸ˜…....is a bit of a creation. I used the instructions but added my own stitch for the body. I kept the idea of the picot edge for the neck line and sleeves because I rather like that delicate look.

I visited my local op shop and found so much yarn that I had to buy it all. I know I should've left some there but it's a 'dog eat dog world'. πŸ‘€


For my Italian friends who visit my blog...the area I live in is contending with weather brought on by a cyclone up in the north that has given us rain and wind ; a bush fire that has traveled away from us and our borders had closed again due to Covid in the city area.

 So we've had a few challenges happen but soon it will be behind us. I've taken a couple of photos this morning for you. In February here, we usually have heat, flies and the air conditioner is usually on by 7am, but instead we have this........

wind, rain and cardigans. ⛅πŸŒ€⛆

So my lovely ones, I'm hoping that all has settled down for me, at least for a while and my other challenges are at bay. In all the chaos there have come a few beautiful things also. The return of a much loved niece and her children to town has been a blessing and we can rekindle a close relationship. Thank you all for your friendship via blog land and messages, I value each and everyone one of you. Ciao, Anita.😘


3 comments:

Karen S said...

I am so pleased you had the rain instead of the fires.
Lovely to see all your projects again. Hope the next market is able to go ahead.
Looks like you had a good haul at the op shop, too.

Mereknits said...

I hope you have smooth sailing from here on out for the rest of the year. Stay safe.

Julie said...

Your crochet is just beautiful Anita & I must say - I love that neutral toning very much. That was a good haul of wool from the op shop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...