Sunday, February 21, 2021

 πŸ’–No beauty shines brighter than

 that of a good heart.😊

A warm hello to you all, it is lovely that you have dropped by to visit. How was your week? For me, it was a week of accomplishments, highs, lows, expectations, insecurities, excitement and fulfillment. An event that would stand out most is having my friend, Heather the feather move away. Heather has moved to live with her amazing family, only about an hour away, so there will still be the visits and market days. 😜

So to busy myself I have been out in the garden filling up the pots that Heather the feather gifted me, filling up the pots that I also purchased on my local Buy and sell page on Facebook. I have so many pots now, no wait........I can never have too many pots. lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Lovely blue pots to add to my Greek corner. A dedication to Kosta.



One of my new statues in my Italian garden.





Two new seats, also part of my wild spending spree this week.

I can't decided which of my purchases I love the most because they're all so dear to me. How incredible is this statue of the girl? I've have situated her in the pool area so in the winter time when I look out the kitchen window, this will be the scenery. πŸ’–



Not only has the garden been attacked but also my wool stash. Yes, my wool stash that Heather the feather has restocked for me. lol. When the moving trucks came, there was one little truck for her furniture but the big truck was to move all her fabric and yarn.πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š 

So this is what I've been up to........

Amazing score of beautiful colour! I believe this will turn into a poncho.......



I had to grab this unusual chunky yarn. It will be interesting to see how it knits up. I don't really enjoy knitting with chunky yarn but I have to admit, when I saw how this yarn was dyed, curiosity got the better of me. lol

Do you love the brightness in these colours? It was incredible to crochet with and the result pleases me. I'm making an early start to the poncho collection for the markets and the Visitors Centre in town.



I don't know if many of you have had an interest to make the circle vests but I am hooked on them. I love how they progress as you make them, I love how they have the ruffled look when they're worn, and I love the fact that there are two ends to stitch in and just one button to stitch on. 😁😁😁😁

Milo ..........what a poser!!!!! He thinks he's a king. lol

 

 Well friends, I'm out of here. We are expecting a hot 37C today, so the garden needs a water, so do the birds. Monday and Tuesday will be hotter still, expecting 40C on both days. I send you good wishes and the hope that your week will be full of love and happiness.

Ciao, Anita.

5 comments:

Kim said...

But....Milo is a king, isn't he?? Your garden is looking beautiful Anita with all the lovely plants and flowers, and your new purchases. LOVE that little girl; she is beautiful. The circle vest is fabulous. I love this pattern. It is sad that your friend Heather has moved further away. It means you will just have so much fun catching up with each other at the markets.

Maria said...

Your garden looks amazing Anita...
Love all the beautiful colourful wool .
Gorgeous ponchos and I love the circled vest..
Great photos of πŸ‘‘ Milo.

Mereknits said...

So sorry Heather has moved away, but thankfully she is still close enough for a visit and the markets. Stay safe my friend.

Julie said...

Milo has such a beautiful face Anita - its hard to think he's so mischievious. Your new seats & all your pots & statues look so wonderful. I am sorry Heather has moved away from you but an hour is not too bad.

Karen S said...

Your garden is looking wonderful. And that must involve a lot of work in the heat that you get. Love the pots and the chairs.
Looks like you will have to do a lot of travelling to catch up with your friend. But as you say, that can still work.
You have scored some gorgeous yarns there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...