Sunday, February 28, 2021

 

Short Cute Sayings - Quotabulary 

Good morning all you wonderful people🌻 In my little part of the world we are enjoying a long weekend, so that means I get extra time to get some jobs done. Another job I have ear marked for tonight is this circle vest. 💦😂 I decided to have a go at the pattern and once I finished it I realized that it would fit a new born baby rather than an older child. 

I believe I am going to undo this work because I can't see a new born in those colours? No matter, it will turn into something else. 

  

I really love the mixed colours, so bright and eye catching, so I imagine if I pull out the work and add to the existing circle, I could get it right to fit an older child. Not all is lost.
Now for my success story....another free pattern I found on the internet. This amazing little cotton crochet top called Chrysanthemum circular vest was such a pleasure to make. I had been gifted some beautiful soft cotton in brown tones, so it was going to turn into something stunning and it will be going to live in one of the most spectacular places on earth. Of course, there was enough to also make a matching headband.  You will have to wait. 💖 
 
                              

I made this pair of ear warmers due to the fact that I cannot throw away practically good bits of leftover yarn. 😁😁 It turned out way prettier in real life than the photo shows. There's actually flecks of gold and soft tones of brown as well.

Ok, so I'm out of here because I've got a date with a little man who loves Dinotrux and lego. See the eyes are glued to the tv?

Have an amazing weekend everyone. Thanks for dropping by and be happy. 😊

Ciao, Anita.

4 comments:

Karen S said...

It is great to explore new patterns. But somettimes there are hiccups.
I am pleased you have found a way to make it larger.

Mereknits said...

Nothing better than a date with that cutie, have fun.

Kim said...

Good morning back to you, lovely lady. LOVE that vivid and colourful vest! A Lego date....sounds like too much fun.

Maria said...

I’m pleased you can are a bigger vest from the pretty wool.
Nice top from the new pattern.
Bet you enjoyed your date with the young fella...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...