Monday, December 30, 2019



💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥  Why fit in when you born to stand out!?
Dr. Seuss
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Well Buongiorno a tutti & Good Morning everyone!! The clock is ticking down to round up 2019, and I'm pretty excited to see what the New Year brings. I have finished up my orders for people and now the projects I am working on are for myself and also a few projects to restock for the markets.

I must say how excited I am about coming across a capelet pattern that is just the prettiest thing I've seen for a while. These little beauties are for girls to about the age of 6 years (I believe 🤔). They don't have any ties running through to pull them closed but they sit so nicely on the shoulders that no ties are required.


It may seem odd to see me crocheting in the extreme heat we have been having, but alas....I am full flight into the crochet. 😂😂 At the night time I still have that crochet hook firmly clenched in my hands, so rather than driving my husband up the wall with......"I don't have a pattern to start some crochet or knitting", I started just getting little bits of yarn and making small granny squares. The granny squares then were joined together and I started going in the rounds. I have ended up with an adult sized poncho, and I'm very happy with it. 



It has now occurred to me that I am into the Boho style. I didn't know what my attraction was to digging through to find the colours that absolutely made a statement, and now I know. It took making this poncho to make me realize.

My stall at the markets will now have this big burst of beautiful colour flying out of it. lol.
Well my lovelies I am off to attack another 'boho' creation and I have to decide whether it is something I will wear or will it be for the markets. I will show you when it is finished!
All the best wishes for the New Year and may it hold many wonderful things for you.
Ciao, Anita. 🍒

3 comments:

Karen S said...

I think we all get used to stitching in the heat. If we didn't we would waste a lot of time.
The little capes and the poncho look great. I am pleased you are up to date with orders. I hope you get to relax over the holiday break. Any plans besides crafting?

Verbena said...

Buon Anno di serenità e salute a te e alla tua famiglia. ♥

Mereknits said...

laying with yarn is a year round thing with me too. I don't understand people who stop knitting or crocheting because it is warm, I live in Florida and I do it year round! Love your projects. Happy New Year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...