Sunday, July 15, 2018



You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.πŸ’•


Good morning my friends! I great you with happiness, warmth, friendship, and......not a whole lot of craft work! Other business kept me away from my knitting and crocheting but I did manage to get a few things finished and started. 

I visited the local op shop during the week and they had all these beautiful bright lengths of fabric. They quickly turned into cushion covers. The lady at the shop told me that for that day only the fabric was half price. So I put my grubby hands on as many bits of fabric as I could.



 I also made these curtains for the back patio as a shield to help keep the wind back. We love to sit under the patio each day after work, to have a coffee together and chat. Milo also joins us, our forever companion outside. πŸ•
 I spent a bit of time in the garden this week, moving pots around, cleaning and decorating. I found this sweet little flower bunting that I added to my rustic stand.
 A purchase of two rectangle shaped pots and a couple of plants to place in them.
 In the way of crocheting....I have only made a start on a little girls cardigan. As you can see there are threads everywhere and I am still in the making stage here. I do love the bright colours!!! It makes me happy πŸ₯€πŸŒΊπŸŒ·πŸŒΉ

 Talking about being
Happy...
we are happy that at last!!! Milo is looking well
 Last post I told you Milo was on the come back trail and that the vet said he had mite and that is what had made him so sick. Well....no. He had a relapse in a big way and to be honest I thought we were going to lose him. It turns out the new tablets he had been put on were actually causing all the sickness....he doesn't have mites.

I had repeatedly asked if those tablets were the cause. The vet kept saying they had not heard of this particular tablet causing any problems. In the end my refusal to administer the tablet any more was the best move because there was immediate improvement and recovery.  With my fingers crossed I say...I am glad that it is all over. I hope I haven't jinxed anything now.


Milo loves his dad, and clearly...we all love Milo.


Now my beautiful friends....today is the last day of holidays for me so I must make sure all those little jobs I need to do before it is too late are done. It is a cold day here today and it is mid morning and the bed clothes are still on meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 
Next week I will aim to have something to show you in the way of knitting or crochet. A good Sunday to you all and may you all have a beautiful week ahead.

Ciao, Anita.

4 comments:

Julie said...

So pleased to read Milo is on the mend Anita. What a worrying time for you. Sometimes we just need to go with out gut instincts & speak up! Your bright cushions look wonderful - a real splash of colour in mid winter. That crochet jacket would look amazing on a wee girl with some jazzy tights underneath. Have a great week Anita. Hugs to Milo Xxx

Kim said...

Your little girl's cardigan makes me happy too. =) So pleased that your Milo is well. Clever you for thinking the tablets could be the cause of his pain. Don't you just love op shops. Those bright and happy fabrics you found are fabulous. They make for fantastic cushions.

JoJo said...

The cardigan is so pretty! Happy to hear Milo's on the mend. My friend Kim's dog had a bad reaction to a medication too....I can't remember the name of it. But it was for ticks I think. What was yours?

Maria said...

Delighted all is well with Milo... Hope you told the vet!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...