Sunday, June 19, 2022

 πŸ’•One kind word can warm πŸ’•

three winter months 

We have another cold winter day here, with the occasional speck of sunshine peaking out from behind the clouds.We pray for cool weather while we struggle through the last throws of our summer; it is that way every year. πŸ˜…

This last week or so I have been knitting in chunky yarns, not something I really like because it stains my hands. Every now and then it is alright knit to with. I really love the texture of chunky yarns and the fact it knits up very fast. Here I have made a woolly hat and scarf set, ready to sell at the markets. The colour is called apricot, it is very pretty.



Not able to throw any left over yarn out, there was just enough to crochet a little girl's headband. The girls at school love the winter because they can buy one off me and they do look smart.

I had to look twice here, but look what has popped up in our lawn.

         At work I had time to quickly have a photo taken for a school post on Facebook and then back to covering hundreds of books. One of my work mates commented that I look a little dangerous with those scissors. What does she mean? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Due to popular demand in my community, I have knitted more baby items in this colour. All the huge whites, oatmeal, camel colours are being asked for, so Heather the feather and I are knitting madly to meet demand.

And here we have Frank. If you leave any shopping bags on the ground he's straight into them. The look on his face is priceless. I'm not sure if he thinks he's helping or not.

One minute he is the helper, to.....being a big cry baby and having to sleep on my legs in the lounge room.
I don't mean to laugh at Frank or give him a complex but honestly, get a load of all that fur sticking out of his toes!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I haven't had pet cats in over 30 years, so is all that fur really normal? I look at that photo and keep thinking it looks like an angry man face.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I've seen those fluffy looking bantam hens that have feathers sticking out like that!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Here is our kind of normal pet.....Milo. That's very complimentary to say that about Milo because you've all seen photos and comments about him in the past. lol Now in this photo Milo is being a statue because he has spotted a mouse that he intends to bite.

So my friends, now that I've filled you all in on my week, it is time for me to do a bit of catch up around the house. I went out with my Ag Society friends yesterday to fill a trailer load of wood for our wood raffle next weekend. It's always fun to catch up with this amazing group of friends. I love catching up with you all in blog land as well. I love seeing what you all get up to with your lives and your craft work.

Ciao, Anita.
 


3 comments:

Verbena said...

Cara Anita, in Italia Γ¨ iniziata l'estate e fa giΓ  molto caldo. Il problema Γ¨ la siccitΓ , i fiumi hanno poca acqua. Buona giornata . ♥♥♥

Mirtillo14 said...

Ciao e grazie per essere passata . Che bei lavori sai fare, sei molto brava. Mi piacciono molto i tuoi animali, soprattutto il gatto, io amo i gatti. Saluti.

Evospin Erfahrungen said...

Thanks for your hard work and dedication in creating this blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...