Sunday, November 7, 2021

Do what makes you happY  😁 be with those who make you smile 😊   laugh as much as you breathe πŸ˜‚  love as long as you live 😘

Well hello there! I spy a little head hiding in my geranium plant. Who is this? πŸ‘€❓

A closer look and I find...... πŸ’–πŸ’–
Oh I see.......🌸
I happened to notice a little honey eater bird hanging around our water tank that is situated close to our house. I'm so glad I decided to investigate what was going on. This tiny little face watched my every move as I approached her nest and because Milo has been known to devour tiny little morsels (before I could get to him), I have barricaded an area around the nest so he can't get to the chicks when they hatch. I'm very keen for this little chapter to unfold.
 
Apart from being blessed with this precious find, the past few weeks have been very productive for me. I have set aside Monday's for making new stock for selling and this little bag is one of the first projects completed.

I have sewn a cute little girls bag using bright scraps of fabrics and the feeling of achievement to have used them for a purpose instead of throwing away is satisfying.
πŸ‘

 

 Our supply of baby boots had all but diminished, so I thought I'd better get a move on to make some. Both Heather the feather, and I have realized that people always seem to want sets of baby things, so along with the boots come the short sleeve top.


I couldn't wait to gets my hands on this yarn!!!!!     
 I had to select a project that wasn't too big in case I ran out of yarn, which I do often and get very annoyed with myself. πŸ˜…
The woolly hat fits a small to medium head and the poncho would fit up to two year old. I am so happy with the finished outfit. 

Not forgetting how the knitting needles feel to use, I have once again made one of my favourite patterned baby tops. I did use a different stitch though. I found a stitch called "Peacock stitch" and decided to give it a go. It makes all these little holes and is very cute.
Here is the big show off who always has to be the centre of  attention.  Milo will do anything to have people look at him, pat him and throw that heavy monster of a ball.
He pulls out all the tricks in the book.
This little pattern was found on You tube, so I thought I would give it a try. It looks great on someone, but it does look a bit odd just sitting there. lol It did give me a chance to use more small balls of left over colours of yarn. All I need is to put on those buttons.
With our weather getting warmer, I have tried to tidy up the garden. Here in Australia it is best to clear as much of the weeds away so you can so you can see what might be in your garden. 🐍🐍
 
I have been waiting to see what the flowers will look like on this bush and now the wait is over. I don't know what the bush is called but I love it.
So what else have I been up to lately? πŸ˜‚ Certainly not acting like a grown up. That idea can jog off. lol We had Book Week at school and the staff all dressed up in Mem Fox theme. I was the fox from the book Hattie and the fox.
We also got a good flogging at the gym from our instructor Rachel. My head almost looks like it has a halo around it. Find me in the photo. lol

 
Well ladies, I leave you now to prepare our dinner. I hope you have all enjoyed catching up with me today and I send you all good wishes.
Ciao, Anita.

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Good to see you keeping your stock supply up.
Looks like that bird is very lucky to have found a safe home at your place.
I used to love dress up day at school. Looks like you had a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...