Tuesday, July 20, 2021

 Best friends  

they know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public  πŸ˜‚

I think I know what it feels like to be one of those bears that have gone into hibernation for the winter!!! 🐻🐻  The last month or so I have concentrated on my health especially and through the month of June my gym group were in a Push up challenge. Every day a different amount of push ups were to be completed. A few days we had 220 push ups to get through. This was all for mental health and raising money, so it was a worthwhile cause. Now I am doing a walk/run challenge. So I believe that is were all my time has been spent on.

In the way of my craft work, I have spent time stocking up on finger less mitts,  ponchos and head bands. I can't ever keep up with the demand of either item, people just love them in the winter. I'm pretty happy about that. 😁

Beanies are another essential item that people love and that I love to make. I often get given small amounts of yarn that people think they can't make anything with because it is a small amount....but you can always find something to make. Like these two soft woolly hats.
These circular vests are amazing too!!! It's one of those relaxing projects I love sitting there making. They can be made in multi colours or in one single colour, what ever you fancy.
 
As for these amazing ponchos, three of these in this photo have been sold already. I am so happy these have come back into style because they're another favourite project of mine.    πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
When I said I've been concentrating on my health.........πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…....I meant it. lol Our new instructor means business and she takes no hostages. The crew in the Running Club are another amazing bunch of people. Something I have noticed as I age, sometimes people doubt your ability to do certain things. I love it when you show them you are very capable, especially when you've out done them in something. πŸ˜‡ I'm certainly not referring to any of the groups I'm with now but it has happened in the past. lol

These amazing people below are from the Running Club and they've welcomed me with open arms. I've never been a very good runner but when the gym I'd been with for years stopped offering classes then I looked for other options. I found the Running Club and slowly but surely my running is improving. A one legged ostrich could run faster than me but I keep pushing myself.

Every week we find a different place to run. Each week there is always someone new that joins in, it's so much fun. We run at night, day, rain, no rain, in puddles lol.

So as always around show time, I have nothing much to show you in my craft work because I'm busy hiding it all so no one sees what I'm making. lol Heather or Chris might copy my ideas. or they might find a better pattern than I have. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Next post I will have something to show because I am also doing orders for people.

I hope you are all going well and healthy. I'm off to make a cuppa now, I've waited for a fair while this morning before turning on the coffee machine. I don't want to wake up His Lordship who is still asleep. lol

Love you girls!!!!

Ciao, Anita.


2 comments:

Mereknits said...

I can't imagine anybody not welcoming you my friend. You are probably the hit of the running club by now. Take care and good luck running.

Karen S said...

Great to see you being so pro-active in regards to your health. Lovely to see you finding suitable groups to join.
And lovely work with all your projects. I can see why the fingerless mitts are popular. I think I need to make some here, just for when I am typing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...