Sunday, June 14, 2020

Never give up because great things take time.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
 Well good morning my friends πŸ’– Go grab yourself a lovely hot cup of coffee, some nice toast, and join me. I promised you that the next post I would share my newest creations with you, and here they are. I can't tell you enough at how happy I am with both of the sets made for two very lucky little children. 

The fox set consists of 1 scarf, woolly hat and mitts. I have no pattern but just looked around the internet for ideas. πŸ˜‚ It is wonderful to somehow have the talent to be able to make things from photos and have success in the end product. There is a drawback to this though. Months down the track some one might ask me to make the same thing........😳......I can never remember exactly what I did. lol

Here is the little horse set that also consists of scarf, mitts and woolly hat. This set is for the older sister who is six years old. I enjoyed both of these projects and I'm full of joy for the little ones who will wear it. I remember how excited my boys were to receive these sorts of things as little children.

So I hope you love these as much as I do. I still have many commissioned projects to get through but none are finished, so to show them now would spoil my joy. I have come across this cute little head band pattern and have been making several of them. Very easy, very cute.
Today I am going out to my favourite farm people on their beautiful farm to collect rocks from the paddock. I want to continue a pathway behind my sewing shed to stop Milo from digging under the fence. He is so naughty. lol 

I have been spending lots of time in the garden lately, trying to revamp and replant after a harsh summer. Three of my big established native bushes have withered and died from the heat this last summer. At the moment we don't have a nursery in town so I can only go to other towns or the metro area to buy plants.
Have a wonderful weekend lovely people. Beaming you love and happiness wherever you are.
Ciao, Anita. πŸ€πŸ™πŸ…

5 comments:

tesselleelle said...

Che meraviglia Anita! questi completi sono tutti fantastici, cappellini e guanti simpaticissimi, adoro la volpe ma anche tutti gli altri lavori, il tuo giardino mi piace sempre di piΓΉ, io adoro sassi, pietre e mattoni e qui non mancano, belli anche i fiori....che fortuna, considerato che li Γ¨ inverno!!!
Un abbraccio virtuale,
Laura

Mereknits said...

Those sets are wonderful Anita, you are so talented. Good luck with the continued garden project. Stay safe.

Julie said...

Those animal sets are SO gorgeous Anita!! I especially LOVE the fox set. Yes I lost some things in our summer drought too .... its hard going sometimes & looks like these droughts might become a regular thing so we have to re think our planting a bit.

Karen S said...

These two sets are delightful. how gorgeous. I agree - the children receiving them are very lucky.
Your garden is going well. Yes, nothing seems to deter a dog that wants to dig. Good luck!

Mirtillo14 said...

SCusa, non parlo inglese. PerΓ² volevo dirti che sei bravissima e che tutte le tue creazioni sono veramente carina e ben fatte. Grazie per essere passata da me e saluti.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...