Sunday, June 7, 2020

๐ŸŒป Benvenuti๐ŸŒป
 Entri come amici
Vada come famiglia
๐Ÿ‘ซEnter as friends ; leave as family ๐Ÿ‘ช
Well hello there! It is so lovely to finally be able to blog. I have had a few interruptions (as we all have) to the normal daily life. Here in the part of the world I live, our winter weather has started and so begins the orders for winter items. 

Due to the situation of the corona virus, we have been unable to hold our monthly markets, but that did not hinder people wanting their winter accessories made. I am happy about that. I have  been working away at this order for two little boys who love Star Wars. 
 I have given you a close up photo to show you the Storm Trooper faces. lol The thing I love the most about knitting is that you will not see another set like this walking around town. It is one of a kind. Probably to many women, this is something we all feel...you do not like going to an event or social gathering and someone else is wearing the same thing you are.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I am like this. Are you??
 As we all slowly start to return to routine, I find I have a few new ideas to live by. Before the disruption of the virus, I had already started to make decisions that what ever I add to the garden would have to be of value. Not just 'pretty' to look at but something of food value. Vegetables, fruit, herbs....etc. I had already purchased a lemon tree, olive tree, passion fruit and a peach tree. I will still have petunias in hanging baskets or containers and add pretty things in the containers I already have because I love colour.
๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ…๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒณ
Now I have planted garden peas and basil. I also have a  packet of Italian parsley seeds to plant, so I intend to crank up the vegetable growing. Space has been an issue as my yard was always a play yard for my boys and then as they grew, it always seemed that there was never enough time to plant a vegetable garden. But, after this pandemic I have decided to really put things into perspective.
I am still working on the pathway and as my garden grows, so will the pathway.

This is a short post as I have a few orders to finish off. I have some pretty projects to show you all next post. Typically, I have been lazy in sewing on buttons and stitching things up ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Ciao to you all!!!!!
Anita.

7 comments:

Maria said...

What great Storm Trooper sets. am sure the boys will love there individual ones...
The garden is growing nicely and Milo isn't digging anything up ??

Verbena said...

E' bello avere un orto. In Italia piantiamo il prezzemolo e il basilico all'inizio della primavera, in inverno solo in serra. Ciao Anita, Buona Domenica

Fiona said...

Hello there.... love the knitted garments... wonderful to have originals... the garden is looking good... I never seem to manage much success with vegetables...
Hugz

tesselleelle said...

Complimenti, il tuo orto promette bene, bravissima Anita e complimenti per tutte le richieste che stai ricevendo riguardo i tuoi lavori a maglia molto originali!
Un caro saluto,
Laura

Mereknits said...

Great job on those Star Wars items and your vegetable garden. I tried to have one here but got so many bugs and the deer eating everything it was a big waste. But in my dreams I grow a lot of wonderful veggies. Stay safe.

Julie said...

You are so clever with your knitted creations Anita - those storm trooper hats look amazing! I can imagine you are super busy with winter orders now.

Karen S said...

Good to see your hands are still busy. And I am pleased people have hunted you up for Winter orders. The Star Wars set looks great. I can imagine the kids really enjoying them.
Yes, this virus time has given us all some breathing space and many gardens are benefiting.Good luck with all you are planting.
Has work been going along smoothly?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...