Sunday, March 15, 2020


🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧
  There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧

Hello my dear friends! I welcome you to my blog and there is much to share with you all. So much going on in the world right now but I'm staying right here in this bubble called Blog land. It is a beautiful place where you can forget all your worries and immerse yourself into the glorious land of craft.

I have had the pleasure of bouncing between different crafts I love to do. A little bit of sewing, a little bit of knitting, lots of crocheting and some work with beads.


First up is this cute little baby vest or sleeveless cardigan as some people call them. I'm easy, I don't mind what they're called....they're cute! It is a free pattern I found...somewhere in Pinterest. It is made using 8 ply and I'm so happy with how it finished up. A little baby is going to look too sweet in this. 
 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Then I had a sudden whim....how about making a couple of jug covers??? Nice idea, yes, I will make a couple of those too.🎷🎷🎶🎵🎶🎶🎵
At our last market a lady put in an order for a woolly hat for her handsome little two year old son. Done 🚀
Yes Anita....you go for it girl! While I'm on a roll, why don't I just switch things around and add another neck warmer to my stock for the markets? OK.....I'll do it. The beads are creeping in my creations all over the place. Well, you know...it doesn't matter how many beads I have in my collection....Heather the hoarder feather will still have more beads than me.😂😂


My husband is always astounded when he looks into the boot of my car. Probably I don't mean he looks into the boot in a good way....just incredibly horrified at the jumble sale going on in the back. I'm a scatter bug and that's that.

One of my favourite hobbies is to scare him, so I made two really big bags to place all my shopping bags in. It suggests then that I might be organised 😕
There have been several cool things that happened in the last couple of weeks for me, and one of those things is that my favourite dress shop has relocated to a building with charm. I just love these shop windows and inside is just so sweet. I'm a bit partial to older buildings, I enjoy walking around shopping in them. I don't know why.

Michele is going to replace and redesign her poster across the top of the doorway and I can't wait to see how the front display will evolve as she gets established. Michele has Italian in her veins, I know it will be amazing.
One of the things I love when I walk into her shop is that you cannot tell if it is a shop for older ladies or the younger generation. I love that!!! Wherever your eyes take you, you will find something exciting.

Here she is. 🍷



Well my friends, I hope you've enjoyed all I have shared with you, because I have enjoyed having you here with me. I have little time left on this Sunday afternoon so I plan to now sit and create. I send out big kisses and hugs to you wherever you are.😘😘😘💕💕
Ciao, Anita.


2 comments:

Verbena said...

Il negozio di Michèle è molto bello e complimenti a lei.
Buona domenica dall'Italia. Un bacio

Karen S said...

Lovely little outfits, Anita. That cooler weather is just around the corner so your hats and neck warmers will be in demand.
How wonderful to have a local dress shop that caters so well for its community. Enjoy that one.
Keep on creating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...