Sunday, November 10, 2019


It's not about how big the house is,
it's about how happy the home is.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So Good Morning beautiful people, and as you can see I am up to no good. I am in the middle of an evil, funny plan to get even with a certain few friends. I am not alone in this project...I have a pack of scurvy mates helping me. I will share my photos of the pay back in a few weeks time.

               Stay tuned.

When you know how to sew and create your own pay backs...it is the best feeling.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 In my last
In my last post I was showing you some little crocheted squares I had made. Here they are incorporated in this cute little girl poncho. I got the idea from, where else, but Pinterest. I don't have a pattern to make this but I just looked at the photo and did a rough estimate in the stitches. And here we are.

I have been a little lazy lately in making things and I need to get a wiggle on and start sewing for the markets. But at night time I like to either knit or crochet. The pink doll and her blanket have been my latest night time project.
The more I look at the blanket though, the more I think that if I made a head, arms and ears....that this blanket could turn into a bunny comfort blanket. We'll see what happens hey?
So I always hold on to faith, and I have decided to give Milo another chance at having access to the side of our house. I had one of my sons take down the gate that we had put in place to keep Milo out of this area. He had a bad habit of staring through the window and creeping everyone out. His other trick would be to start crying at the window for attention. Don't be fooled my friends.....Milo gets 24/7 attention and that doesn't appear to be enough for him.
Today I will leave you all early because my husband is celebrating his birthday 🍰 and that means: coffee served in bed ; a cooked breakfast; he doesn't have to do any dishes; he gets coffee all day and also lunch made for him and at night time, we always have an ice cream cake.

Sounds horrible for me right? Yes...but when it's my birthday...I get the same. 👍👍👍

Well dear friends, it's time to roll. I'm hoping your day is filled with gorgeous things and you don't have to make coffee all day, cook a breakfast.....lol.
Ciao, Anita.

5 comments:

Karen S said...

Mmmm..... It does look like mischief is afoot!
Your poncho is super sweet. And the little doll and blanket, too. Yes, i think a few tweaks to that one will end up as a bunny.
I understand your concerns with Milo. One of our dogs many years ago pulled out nearly every plant in our garden.
Good luck.
And happy birthday to hubby!

Kim said...

It sounds as if you and your husband have a wonderful day ahead of you. Happy Birthday to him! I cannot believe you would be up to mischief....really!! No!! Love the colourful poncho and the sweet little dolly and her blanket. You are a very clever lady, lovely Anita!

Verbena said...

Resto in attesa del tuo piano malvagio e divertente....
Auguri al maritino!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday (belated) to your dear Hubby Anita. Love, love the wee pink doll & her blanket. Sorry I have not been commenting but have been away at my Mums & no internet down there. Look forward to catching up on your posts. Happy new week my friend xx

Mereknits said...

Happy late birthday to your husband Anita. I am sure he felt appropriately spoiled. Love your makes. I saw that poncho made in soft gray for an adult. It is on my list to make for myself. Have a great week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...