Sunday, May 26, 2019



The smallest acts of kindness makes the strongest friendships.
-Anita.


Buongiorno beautiful people,   πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’› 
I hope you are all enjoying this amazing day. Sunday's are always an incredible day.....even though it it too close to MondayπŸ˜‚. I've had a fantastic last few weeks, lots of interesting, funny and new experiences. I have met a person who I feel, doesn't give herself enough credit. Even though we are taught not to brag or boast, it doesn't mean we cannot be proud or our accomplishments.

I was asked if I wanted to go to the city to be part of a fun run. A choice of 4km, 12km, or 21km run/walk. At first I said no and then I thought....wait....why not try it? I am so glad I did it and I'm thankful to Karen for having asked me along. Not only did she put a positive thought into my mind but also I have achieved something to be proud of and so has Karen. At the finish line we also caught up with other friends from our town who also entered. The fun run raises money for cancer and it is a big event in the city. Thank you Karen.


We have just come over the finish line.



The tired but happy friends.

Now to my craft work.....another order for three more crochet dresses for dolls. This is such a sweet pattern and I love it very much. When I gave it to the lady, she was over the moon. I have to say that for a bleating minute I wished I was the little girl who was going to dress her doll in those lovely dresses. This was a free crochet pattern off the Internet. 
I loved the frilly skirt lineπŸ’ž
....and the sleeves 😍
A couple of my ratbag friends have just returned from an extended caravan trip to the eastern states of Australia. Constant text messages and photos  from Neville made me feel like I was with them on their holiday.  Surprise....in the mail I receive a parcel. I mentioned to Chris that if she sees any circular needles with short string, please get me some. I feel like I have won the lotto and I feel so special. Thank you so much Chris...I have knitting on them already. lol
My mood today......☕πŸ“

🌹 In my garden...she stands tall. 🌹
Here is Milo....He has been missing from my blog. Still naughty as ever.πŸ•πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ
He has to chew his ball on hubby's chest. They're both as cheeky as one another
Here is our collection for the markets next week. Our beautiful range of beanies ready to be sold. Heather the feather and I have been so busy knitting and crocheting away like mad little rabbits.

Next week I will share with you all a funny situation about these pony tail beanies. No sulking that you have to wait....patience is a virtue!!! 🐡


Now I leave you to continue to enjoy this beautiful day and in the words of my yoga instructor.......from my heart to your heart......Namiste πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.


Ciao, Anita.


5 comments:

Julie said...

Good on you for doing the walk Anita! That is such a great accomplishment. I love all your new creations & adore the photo of your tea cosies & cups in your garden setting. Have a great week Anita.

Kim said...

I promise I won't sulk, but don't forget to tell us....I am intrigued. I don't see why you cannot dress a sweet dolly in your sweet crochet dresses and find a place in your home for her. As for the table laden with tea cosies and teapots.....such a beautiful photo. AND.....last but certainly not least good on you and your friends for participating in the 'Fun' Run. Do you know, I still cannot quite grasp why the concept of running a very long way is called FUN??=) Have a great week, lovely Anita♥

Verbena said...

Le amicizie sono come le rose, bisogna coltivarle!
Ciao Anita, Buona Domenica ♥

Karen S said...

Well done on the fun run. That is a great achievement.
I agree, the little doll dresses are a delight.
And well done with keeping up a good stock of items for the market. The weather here has turned very cold so they would be very popular!

Mereknits said...

Beautiful projects my friend and good for you entering the run/walk. Congrats on a great finish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...