Sunday, October 21, 2018



It is better to change an opinion than to persist in a wrong one.   
                                                -Socrates
                           🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Good morning beautiful people!  I hope the world is treating you well and you are having a wonderful weekend. I have so many lovely things happening around me that I'm sure it is the positive and friendly people that surround me. Our Ag. Society had an end of Show wind up and here I am with some of my girl friends....being good.
I value your friendship girls
Our club held a Paddy's Market at the trotting track last weekend and I had my stall set up with all our goods. We were entertained all day by these two characters, who are the best of mates and decided to play a prank on each other. 

The first man came up to my table and asked for a girl coloured hat for his mate. I was a bit startled because I thought I'd heard wrong....but no. One man was wanting a girl hat for his man friend. With lots of giggling (by me) off he goes to find his friend. About an hour later we see the friend who is parading around with his hat on his head...flower and all.

As the day progressed and the two men continue to drink...the friend with the hat comes to my stall (I could tell it was the friend because he still had his girl hat on). He is going to pay back his mate by buying him a beautiful girl hat as well. I had to have evidence to show you all and have a giggle with me. Here they are, "full as googs" (drunk), happy as and still standing. 


My Italian girls...take note of the words on the shirt of the man in the brown top. He is a good man. 💫💫



                My return to work went smoothly, as I expect it to and tomorrow we start week 3. A book fair is being held in the library so I'm very excited about that. It was so nice to see the kids and staff but it was a very busy couple of weeks also.


As it is Spring here and I have been spending a lot of time out in the garden: weeding, watering, cleaning etc. I thought you might like to walk with me and enjoy the glorious colours that Mother Nature has given us....



Super excited to see these buds on my young lemon tree. 🍋🍋







This week my craft work is a little repetitive due to the fact that we are running low of baby booties so I've had to make more of them. Here they are though...

 My gorgeous husband tells me he will give me $100 to spend in Spotlight this week. I had smoke coming off the back of my feet I was running so fast when he said that 😂😂😂. The photo really doesn't show how much yarn I purchased...it was a very big bag.

Just while we're having a laugh here, this is what my so called 'friends' did to my car on the night of our Ag. Society wind up. 😂😂. I would probably call it a 'pay back' as I had dressed up one of their cars with toilet paper just a couple of weeks before hand. 
 Neville was parked at the shopping centre car park so my husband and I dressed his car in toilet paper. It was so much fun. We are not very mature and probably never will be. 🍼🍼

A much welcomed gift from a friend. 2 giant bags of scrap wadding/filling. I'm over the moon!!

Well my friends, now that I have scrambled your minds and leave you with concerns about my mental state 😜I leave you now to tackle the world. We are truly blessed for each day that we have, so every day....act like a kid and tease all your friends.💖

🌻🌻Ciao!! Anita.🌻🌻

3 comments:

Verbena said...

OOOH, Anita! Sto lacrimando dal ridere. E' un post molto divertente.
Complimenti per i tuoi lavori e per il tuo bellissimo giardino.
BUONA PRIMAVERA! Bacio ♥

Mereknits said...

Sounds like a very fun week Anita. Have a great week this week too.

Karen S said...

Definitely a lot of mischief going on - and not all of it by you. What a surprise.
Good to see lots still being made and you having fun with the big Spotlight shop.
Glad the return to work went smoothly. How many weeks until the holidays?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...