Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sneak peak

Love makes the world

go around

Several years ago I decided to surround myself with wonderful kinds of people to ensure my family enjoyed the company of happiness  in the world......I’m so glad I did that. I also extended my group of friends.....I’m so glad I did that too. What I’m really trying to say is that I’ve found some really funny nutcases that I truly love spending time with. It is good for the soul and I hope you have the same for yourselves. (I spent a bit of time with some of them today at the show grounds!!) lol


I’m getting all excited about our local agricultural show coming up in a few weeks. I’m on cloud nine with anticipation of what other people have made this year, the new creations of others and to get some new ideas for myself. I will only be showing sneak peaks of my projects from now on with the exception of some little bits I manage to make until show time. It’s all secret service time around here. Lol. 
This favourite little kitchen hanging was a gift from my niece Lisa. It has come in so handy and is one of my most prized treasures in the world.


Pretty crocheted flowers
I found these rather cute crocheted flowers that take no time at all to make and if you’re like me, not smashing hot at crocheting but just get by, then this is the pattern for you. Click here to give them a go!
The small flower is from Attic 24 (a super blog site you all should visit!!) Click here for pattern.

I don’t know if any of you have seen these before, but this is the first time I’ve come across little boy coat hangers. How cute are they? Lol I have a plan for one of these at least.
I’m off now to do some more yarn bombing on one of my entries for the show.....I’m so excited!!!! I will return to normal after the show and have the time to visit blog land. I have missed visiting you all but will have a super time catching up.

Until next time, stay happy and knit really fast!!! lol
Ciao, Anita.
                                                    Image result for clip art italy
                    Viva Italia


5 comments:

JoJo said...

Looks like you are having a great time!! I have some pretty nutty friends myself. My friendships here go all the way back to elementary school in some cases.

Mereknits said...

I think your friends are pretty blessed to have you in their lives Anita.
Hugs,
Meredith

Julie said...

Your crochet flowers are just gorgeous Anita. I hope the Agricultural show is a great success for you - you sure have been kept busy this year with all your orders that keep coming in :-)

Jane said...

Hope it all goes well for you, and have fun preparing for it

Jane said...

Hope it all goes well for you, and have fun preparing for it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...