Saturday, September 7, 2013

Friday Night with Friends

 
There is no delight in
owning anything unshared.
-Marcus Annaceus Seneca
Hello to you all and join me as I share my Friday Night with Friends. A group of gals get together and spend time doing the craft of their choice on a Friday night. It will was snuggly sort of night to do it as well here, we had rain!!
I have been at it making my little beaded dolls again and I’m pretty impressed with this little chick.......
 

 
Very sweet
I finished her last night and she’s cute. Another almost finish is this snazzy little baby jacket with just buttons to be stitched on. It is knitted in 8 ply yarn and is so simple and quick to make. Click here for the pattern.
 
Love this colour
With a few night hours to go, I made a start on some crocheted squares. These are crocheted in 4 ply and I will be using up my 3 ply baby yarn to make blankets for when Mr Stork started delivering all these babies.

babiesbabiesbabiesbabies
I’m out of here now to see what the other girls have made. See you all another time.
Cheers, Anita.
 

15 comments:

Maria said...

You were a busy girl then!!!! I also like the green you used the the baby jacket..

Brenda said...

Love the baby jacket! I also like the green and I am not much into green lately. Your dolly is sweet, really love the little one in the teacup in your header. First visit! Thanks for stopping by my spot.

Manda - Handmade with Love said...

The baby cardi is too cute!

creations.1 said...

Your little doll is cute but I really really like the green cardigan - you do make some lovely baby things!

Jane said...

What a lovely doll, and I like that style of jacket

retdairyqueen said...

All very cute

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Love the little cardie,and the beaded doll is cute.xx

Vicki said...

Hi, Anita,
I am so glad you are able to get together with your friends and do some crafting! What fun! I like all of your creations, the cute doll, adorable baby jacket and blanket squares. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit at "Bunny Cottage". I hope you have a terrific September weekend! Vicki

Melanie said...

The dollies are so cute and I love the cardigan. x

kiwikid said...

Love the beaded doll, your knitted jacket is very cute too, love crochet squares, they grow so happily don't they? Love the doll in the cup on your header.

Fiona said...

you got lots done.... busy night...
Hugz

Lyn said...

That really is a Friday Night with friends..what a great idea..lovely projects too.

Katherine said...

Gorgeous jacket! Love your little doll and your granny squares too.

Catherine said...

Hi Anita, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I love the little green caardi you have made and the crochet squares are looking good. My photographs are of buildings in Lakka, a little town on the greek island of Paxos where we are staying for the month of September

Best wishes Catherine

Karen said...

I love seeing the beading dolls appearing again. The little jacket is delightful. Good luck catching up with all those baby gifts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...