Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oh thanks Clare!













I had seen these lovely hearts over at Clare's craftroom, one of my favourite blogs and now I can't stop making them, they are so sweet.
I decided I would make some Christmas hearts with the scraps of christmas material I had stashed away in my scrap bag. I also used some buttons and had the best time making them.



After I finished making them I went to put them in my christmas decoration box, and as I walked to the room I noticed my heart quilt on the wall, and then my folk art heart on our bedroom door, and then I noticed that I have a lot of hearts around my home. 


I hadn't realized how many hearts there were everywhere. I just love them and it shows.

So anyway thanks Clare, because of you not only do I have some more beautiful hearts and some new ones for Christmas, I have also made a discovery. Hearts make you tingle.

I'm off to attack my garden now, and as I have finished all the washing I will keep getting through the jobs that need doing. Tonight we have the Speedway on in town and two of my darlings just can't wait to go. I might sneak my knitting needles in my bag, in case I can't cope.

Enjoy the weekend and have the best time. Kind regards, Anita

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...