Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bloomin' heck!

How do you all like the flower?! I was putting some clothing in Cory's room this morning, pulled up the blind, and what do you know....a lovely flower. It is from a cactus plant that I have no idea what it is called, but the flower won't last long. See there are some positive things about doing housework, you get lovely surprises sometimes.

These are my new buttons all the way from America with love. I have inspected each and every one of them, and I'm sure to have more buttons than Heather now.

See the big belt buckles that have come along with the buttons! I can see where some of those buttons are going to live already. I sling off at my husband (in fun) about always getting on to Ebay, but now I am waiting for some beads to arrive as well. Oh no.

Silly me, in my last blog I told you about this lovely Home Sweet Home folk art work that my friend Heather had made for me, well the picture is here now. It's also actually called Home is where the heart is. I'll get it right soon.






I have been knitting some baby beanies, but I couldn't turn my back on this lovely pattern. It will go to a lovely home for someone with a baby. I'm off now to take some boys home after a nice afternoon play at our house. I'll be back in a couple of days and hope to keep out of mischief in the meantime. I won't hold my breath. Kind regards, Anita

1 comment:

Bev C said...

Hello Anita,

You have a beautiful tin for the buttons.It makes you wonder how many buttons there are in the world.!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...