Sunday, September 20, 2020

We were born to be real, not perfect 😋

 Good morning beautiful people! My week has been one that has experienced almost every emotion and yet.....I am still here and I survived. 😂 One of the amazing things that happened was a catch up with my partner in crime....Ian. As you can see by our faces, we are nothing but mischief. When Ian lived in town he was my gym partner and the trouble we used to get into was unbelievable. We made our instructors annoyed on several occasions with our antics. We had a lovely afternoon tea and catch up. I miss his company, jokes and conversations. If I was ever to have a kid brother.....Ian would be the one. 👦👧

On the subject of nice people my oldest son Brandon bought me what is called a "Oodie". It is a blanket that fits like a big sweater. The outside is a soft fabric and the inside is a soft wool light weight fabric. It is good at night when you are sitting down in front of the television and you have to get up. No feeling the cold air, your blanket goes with you. Love you Brandon. 💘

I had a win on our local buy and sell  face book page. I managed to snap up this gorgeous mobile chopping block. I'm pretty happy to say the least.

I decided to use up some 4 ply baby wool and as we are a little low on baby boy cardigans. I love this crochet pattern, how quick it is made. I found a free pattern on the internet and such an easy pattern to follow.
I also had a go at this knitted baby vest pattern. I'm thinking it is one of the cutest patterns I've found. I know someone will love this at the markets.
I don't know about you lovely people, but I just love retro and visiting the op shops in our town. I found a bag of yarn for $5.00 and once I finish these knitting orders, I am getting stuck into the yarns in this bag.
I went for an early morning walk around the garden and I'm very happy with the colours, the smells and the good feels I get while being there. This is my front yard at the moment and it is reflecting the start of our spring time. Today we are having a very cool 17C and it is so windy outside. The rain is happening as well.
I'm clapping my hands like a wild thing because my nectarine tree has little fruits on it. I was surprised to see that because it is such a young tree.
......and this is my view as I walk out my front door. 😊

As I said this week was full of different emotions. I had many good feelings, the sad feeling was that a work mate of mine lost her Father, and a couple of people annoyed me so much that I was very angry. I'm not talking about those people who annoyed me. In the end, we are the Captains of our own ship and I choose to just keep pushing forward. 

I have so many good people that lift me up and make me laugh. I hope you are all in good health and happy. Even though it is cold outside I plan to go out there and do some gardening. This coming Thursday I go on school break again and I can't wait. I will have two weeks of bliss away from work. 

See you all next time and thanks for dropping in.

Ciao, Anita.
 

3 comments:

Karen S said...

I am pleased you are getting some rain for your garden. It is looking outstanding at the moment.
Lovely work with the little outfits again. So cute.
Good to know you have a break coming up. And keep your chin up and stay away from the trouble makers.
Have a lovely week.

Kim said...

And what a lovely view you have outside your door. Your garden is looking mighty pretty, Anita. Isn't spring the most gorgeous of seasons. Love the little boy pretties you have fashioned...so sweet. I am sad you have had a bad week. How wonderful you have two weeks off to do whatever you please. You always make me smile. Xx

Maria said...

Nice to catch up with your old gym mate....
Pretty card I and vest . I'm sure you'll make some great creations from the op shop pick up...
Beautiful garden ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...