Sunday, April 5, 2020

All that you are is all that you need.
                                        Ed Sheeran 
🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒


Ciao ragazze Hello girls!
In this amazing world we find ourselves experiencing right now, it has given us time to reflect and perhaps, reshuffle our expectations of what we need out of life. I found a beautiful representation of this very thought and transformed it to the entrance of my hallway.

My newly purchased white wooden shelf adorns the white swirl patterned table. For me it represents life: the flowers that bloom ; my crucifix that is dear to me ; and the hearts, in the colours of Italy, where my bloodline has come from and I hold precious in my soul. It not only looks like a pretty gathering of sweet things, but even more, it is a constant reminder to appreciate all the important things in life.

 An important thing in life is to keep promises, the best we can. So last post I promised to share with you a project I was working on and here she is. I have take fancy to the circle vests, as they are eye catching and fun to make. The orange one was completed and here is the pink toned vest.
 Do you like it? Of course, all this crocheting has sparked off my need to get clicking with the knitting needles as well. Honestly....anything will spark me off.😆😆 I'm in love with this super soft woolly hat made in three tones.
 While being hooked on the woolly hats, what happens next.....a crocheted hat for a little girl. Sometime ago I'd made the flower as a test run and had no where to put it. So pretty now.
 Little baby sets are now happening.

 Now I'm unleashed...from hats, booties, vests....neck warmers. I can't stop myself. This blue shaded neck warmer has been made using two strands of 8 ply yarn, and the bottom trim is completed with a shell pattern.
 Waking up this morning to some rain was an interesting sound, it is a sound not heard so much but always a joy to the ears. That was the queue for me to have a walk around the garden. Some of my Australian friends will probably know the name of this bush, I don't, but it is so pretty. Here it is just showing off how beautiful she is. The sound of bees buzzing around it is almost deafening, and when I hear bees I get very excited. We need them!🐝🐝🐝🐝



Stay strong

Now I leave you all, it is time to disturb as many people "stuck" in this house with me as I can. 😂😂😂 We had a massive game of Monopoly a couple of days ago and we're all still poking at each other about that. Have a beautiful weekend and I'll be coming to visit your blogs.

Ciao, Anita.



8 comments:

Kim Sharman said...

It is a time for enjoying family times, playing board games etc. Love that pretty white hall table and all the gatherings on top. As ever your post is filled with gorgeous woolly pretties.

Verbena said...

Passare da te è sempre fantastico e allegro.
Buona domenica ♥

Maria said...

Nice new purchase to hold your special memories on..
Lots of loveliness being created at your place...
The gorgeous native is called a Pincushion Hakea...( I think)

sinforosa c said...

Che meravigliose immagini, fiori e lavori incantevoli. Buona continuazione di domenica e grazie per queste belle condivisioni.
sinforosa

Karen S said...

Gorgeous colours in your circles. Looking lovely Glad you are keeping your hands busy. We all need to.
Are you looking at internet teaching next term in your state. How will that go for you?

Mereknits said...

You have made such beautiful things Anita. I can't seem to settle down and create. I work, clean, doing Little Buddy's schooling and sew masks, it is a never ending cycle. Stay safe.

La mia craft room said...

Che foto stupende, hai un giardino meraviglioso
Ciao Federica

Kristen Huizar said...

Thhis is great

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...