Sunday, March 3, 2019


Hello there lovelies!! Well I'm finally organised to get some writing done on my blog. Here in Western Australia we have a long weekend due to the public holiday for Labour Day. We are also into the beginning of Autumn so I demand...no expect!!!....😂😂😂..all this heat to go away. Yes, I am totally in denial. Still through our summer heat I have continued to crochet and knit away like a wild woman and have created many little items ready for market day.

These lovely little baby booties are always a hit at the markets.




Heather and I had our market day yesterday and sales weren't too bad considering most of our items are made with yarn. You will laugh with me I'm sure....but I sold baby booties and beanies mostly. 🍒




I am finding that the little beanies with animals faces, flowers and ears are becoming very popular. That brings me much joy because I think they look so cute and they are very unique.




I have spent more time at the sewing machine as well, and one of the fun things I love to make are little girls bags. I made a unicorn bag the other month and it sold straight away, so I've made two more. I forgot to take them to the markets yesterday but maybe I can sell them at the next market.


 There was no pattern to these bags. Just pieces of material and lace left over, so I made it up as I went. I love creating my own things, it's such fun.


For Elisa and Federica..

How big the flower grows. There is more meaning in this flower growing than I could ever convey in words.
Friendship  Love Hope  


Our local Face book sales page was kind to me this week. I picked up this delicious Italian styled planter on Friday for only $10 so I added my beautiful climbing flower straight in to it. I can't wait for this to grow up the side of my house. This is what our visitors walk into as they enter our back yard. Just picture what it will look like when she grows and climbs. Oh my beating heart. 🌺🌻🌷

Well my loves, this was only going to be a short post today. I have heaps of things I am making and nothing really finished to show you. I thought I would still drop in and say hello to you all. I wish you a lovely weekend and for those of us enjoying the extended time off...be happy and do the things you love to do.

Ciao, Anita.

3 comments:

Mereknits said...

Hope you are enjoying your extra long weekend Anita. Love all your makes.

Karen S said...

Yes, the heat tends to stay for a lot longer than is welcome sometimes.
Lovely yarn work going on. I can see why the hats are a great hit. And of course unicorns are in demand.
The climber in your new planter box is a gorgeous colour. Be sure to show more pics of that one when it takes off.
Enjoy your extra day.

Clipping Path said...

i really love all you helpful hints! I enjoy reading your posts… Thanks so much for sharing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...