Sunday, December 30, 2018



Buon giorno good friends! A lovely hello to you all 💚💛💜! I hope you all enjoyed Christmas time 🎄 and are looking forward to the New Year. 🎇 At this time of year it is so hectic, no matter how prepared we are. Heather the feather and I had been wanting to visit a Christmas shop in the nearby town and this year we managed to get there. We had so much fun and of course...💃💃 we're not going to act our age in a shop like this.😂 (Especially not Heather). 👭

 This is a pretty amazing shop and the price range started from about $1.00 -$4000.00!! Something for everyone. There were seats you could sit in and take photos, things to try on and just beauty everywhere.

All eyes on me

So even though I have missed a few weeks blogging, does not mean I have been just swimming, eating and being a big sloth. I have been making things, but I have to say...that once you get into the market selling side of craft, it can become a repetitive cycle. I seem to be replenishing my stock with every one's favourite items and I have to make them because I know they sell. I will have to figure something out about how to jazz things up a bit.
So here are.....more Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hats and these are in preparation for next winter's stock.

A cute little woolly hat and mitt set for baby


The beginnings of a woman's woolly hat being knitted in some very interesting textured yarn. Someone gave me this yarn and I'm glad I got to knit with it...it's very nice.


For Elisa and Federica.....she is growing well.


I also made this giant cushion, cover and insert! Someone had donated two enormous bags of wadding which I put to good use. You can see how big it is against the double seat it's on.


I cannot believe some people and how wasteful they are. Hubby and I went to the rubbish dump the other day and as we reversed the trailer to empty our waste, I noticed two pretty boxes that had been thrown out. After inspection.......nothing at all wrong with them....2 big wooden blanket boxes!!! They came home with us. 

I wondered why someone couldn't just take them to the op shop, Women's refuge or advertise it for free over Facebook? Can you believe that? They are now out under the verandah and being loved and used.
 
Last Friday at the gym it was 'Train the trainer day', our turn to hack into our instructor's who beat us all year long. So here I am with my list of torture (that I had planned weeks for) and being bossy.

 I had to demonstrate the movements and exercises that they had to do until we told them to stop. I love the expression on the face of Rhiannan (with the Santa hat standing there), as I demonstrate. lol

🍒Our beautiful instructors - 
Stephanie, Kosta and Rhiannan. 🍒

(I made their costumes)


Well good people.....I go now. I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope it brings you everything you desire, especially our health. Thank you for dropping by and visiting my blog throughout the year. I value your friendship and love visiting you as well.
Goodbye everyone! 🍷🍋🌹


Arrivederci a tutti!





5 comments:

JoJo said...

Happy New Year to you and yours Anita!

Kim said...

You have way too much fun, Heather. =) Christmas shops are always the best shops to visit. I don't suppose a $4,000 pretty went home with you. I cannot knitting and crocheting in that hot weather. I tip my crochet hat off to you. Looks as if you are working up quite a lot of steam at that gym of yours....always a good thing I suppose......works off all that Christmas pudding. Enjoy your holidays, lovely lady and a wonderful and happy new year to you♥

Karen S said...

I can't imagine you ever stopping. I think of you as always busy.
I am pleased you had a good Christmas and that you have have established a good market trade. It takes a while to work out what sells best.
I hope you are ready to jump into the new year. Best wishes.

Verbena said...

FELICE ANNO NUOVO!!!!!
A te e alla tua famiglia,♥

Mereknits said...

Anita you are so much fun! Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...