Sunday, November 25, 2018



Happiness often sneaks in a door you didn't think was open



Good morning to you all! Can anyone hear that ticking?......it's Christmas approaching! It is amazing how it manages to sneak up on us but a beautiful gift. This week was an awesome one, spending time with lots of my favourite people and doing cool stuff together. 

Yesterday I went for a drive with lovely Emma (my son's girlfriend) and we enjoyed a visit to the Christmas shop. We spotted this Christmas chair and you know.........😊😊

 ....and here at work with some of the crazy people I hang out with. We were celebrating "Movember". For my Italian friends, in Australia we celebrate the month of November to the awareness of men's health. People grow a moustache for the month and then have people sponsor money and they shave it off at the end of the month. At work we had a morning tea and donated money.
 Next weekend is our last market day for the year and also our Christmas stall. I have been flat out making new stock for our table and here I have made some little girl aprons in different styles. I am hoping these will sell as they were suggested to me by a friend.
My purchases from the Christmas shop


Some tea towels with the crocheted tops.

Another jug cover to add to the collection


These are my pride and joy at the moment!!! I am very pleased with the result of the three bags here. I had such fun making them!!


Homemade crumbed chicken balls and very tasty. Fridays are special days for my oldest son Brandon and I. When he finishes work we make crumbed chicken together. Brandon suggested that instead of having the big strips of chicken why not cut them up into bite sizes and try it that way. It was a great idea.🥘🥘
 Now I have to show off a bit. I spent a big bit of time at work sewing my cupboard curtains and here they are. It took a long time to make them as I had to stop and start between classes coming in for library change. It is nice to have all my mess covered up!😅😅
 Well dear friends, it is once again time to leave this page and get on with all the duties that await me. The day will be a hot one so there is nothing worse than ironing in the heat.

I bid you all a fond farewell and wish you all a good Sunday. 💝💕


Ciao, Anita.



8 comments:

Julie said...

I love all your new creations Anita. I think your bags are the "star of the show" ... I hope your last market stall goes really well & you have a successful day. Your new curtains look great hiding all your bits & pieces away tidily. Happy week Anita.

Verbena said...

Complimenti per la bella Emma. Hai scritto "sons" senza apostrofo e mi hai dato l'impressione che sia la ragazza di entrambi. hahahah!
Belli come sempre i tuoi lavori. Ciao cara

Mereknits said...

Lovely to visit with you Anita, good luck with your last stall before your break.

JoJo said...

My fave is the bag with the rainbow ric-rac.

Karen S said...

What a busy time it has been for you. So much happening at work but also all the projects you have completed.
I think the little aprons are a delight, and the decorations look great.
I am really impressed with the cupboard curtains or the library. I know how big that area must be so that is a mammoth effort.
Good luck at the market.

tesselleelle said...

Ciao Anita! è sempre bello passare da te.
Un grande abbraccio,
Laura

webbsway said...

O I LOVE those little curtains. You have to be SO proud of them and the purpose they serve. Everything else is so lovely, such a hard worker!
Yes, It is amazing how Christmas is right on top of us. I spent the day wrapping gifts.Still a long way to go.

I had to laugh that you do not have to worry about making "Fleece Hats" for your Warm Christmas! lol Our worlds are so very different. It amazes me.

Anna said...

Ciao Anita,che bello questo post! Attimi di condivisione e spensieratezza..e creazioni bellissime(quei grembiulini sono un amore!)
Qui a differenza vostra fa piuttosto freddo..ma Natale arriverà ovunque indipendentemente dalle temperature..e vedo con piacere che in tutto il mondo si respira quell'aria magica che solo questo periodo può donarci.
Un abbraccio,buon inizio settimana♥
Anna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...