Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend knitting.

Be the change

You wish to see

In the world.

-Gandhi

I missed posting last weekend. More crafts going than I have time to post about. By the colour scheme you can guess there is a baby girl on the way and not long to go before her arrival. I found a fantastic vest pattern in one of favourite books that I had to knit up.



The book is called Traditional knitting for children and bears. I have made many things from this book and it continues to give me hours of pleasure. A friend of mine had a hard week at work, so a beaded doll was in order. One for my friend and one for me.


A trip to lovely Toodyay with darling Heather saw a bag full of yarn come home with me. The pink yarn has already turned into this sweet baby tunic. The multi coloured yarn will be something for me.




Determination is using as many material scraps as I can. Here is an I-spy quilt on the go and almost finished. It is nice to see the material slowly but surely being used.
 A lovely cool weekend here in town and this afternoon will be spent baking and knitting. Stay safe my travelling boys.

Cheers, Anita.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am so pleased you are finally enjoying some cooler weather. Love all your projects, as always. You and Heather really do get up to a lot of mischief together!
Just some news from here. We have a brand new grandson, born just last night. Heading off to meet him tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...