Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kind people.

The miracle of friendship usually
begins with a smile.


Hello to you all and I hope you are having a great weekend. The week just gone has been such a wonderful week. Just look what I have been given....
Another bag of delicious donations.
Inside this bag is toy stuffing, material galore, pipe cleaners and more. On Friday night another lady dropped off a huge bag of wool and a hint that a big bag of toy stuffing was on the way also. I would just like to say thanks to Lyn, Margaret, Kim and Kim's nana for all the lovely treasures they have given to me.

I have already made some things from these lovely materials.

A beautiful table cloth

hmmmm...what's this?

Oh yes...some nice new cushion covers for the front verandah. I whipped them up in no time.

In the cooking department, I had a go at the pasta salad that Lisa had on her blog. Lisa the salad was yummy thanks.


Just to top this weekend off, yesterday I went to Midland (1 hour drive from here) and Brandon came with me!!! I managed to get my teenager out of the house. He had a friend of his come with us and it was lots of fun. Pixie and Cory were at gokarts, so I decided that Brandon would do well to get out for a while. It was so interesting and funny to listen to 2 teenagers chatting away sitting in the back seat (no-one sat in the front seat!).

Brandon came home with new shoes, an XBox game, 2 DVD's and a belly full of food.
What more could you ask for!
Wishing everyone all the best for the coming week.

Kind regards, Anita.























4 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Nice to see you putting all the goodies to good use

Bev C said...

Hey Anita, You better put a lock on the front door or else a crafty type person may be inclined to see what you have on offer. I hope Brandon decides to get out of the home again!!!

Cubby House Crafts said...

Pleased you liked it...Isn't nice and easy cooking great...leaves more time for sewing!
Lisa

Sue-Anne said...

Its great to see all the unwanted craft items going to good use. I can relate to the chatting in the back seat - I always enjoyed listening to my boys and their mates, they are so funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...