Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spending time together.

Spring rains summon

the sleeping earth

to once again waken.

We spent time together over Easter and enjoyed the seaside. The end of the warm weather is almost upon us so we take every advantage of summer before it cools down. My wonderful boys are growing so fast it is unbelievable.


Cute guys



Love is sharing. 

My lovely neighbours, Lorraine and Paul asked me over to look at the scarecrows they had made and they’ve triggered me off again. This is my latest scarecrow....a girl one. She is named Madeleine. I had a few bits and pieces left over from the dress up box and decided they would look great on my girl.



Yes, I made knickers too!!

Today I did some baking. Lovely chocolate muffin mix made a heap of goodies for us. I have also finished another baby beanie, but still have to knit a couple more beanies for special babies due in May.




This is one of the treasures that Heather is dipping out on seeing. I won’t say Ha Ha. I love the little cup cake beanie on the front cover, might have to try that. I’m off now to investigate what to cook for tea, I have no idea what I will make yet!!

Catch up with you all another time.
Cheers, Anita.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely to see you enjoying the Easter break. Looks like a good time was had by all.
And it looks like you are still busy with all your projects.
Delightful scarecrow!

Country Whispers said...

Looks like a fun day at the water.
Love your scarecrow..the red stripe socks really add to it. Too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...