Sunday, October 1, 2017

Peek-a-boo



Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment
until it becomes a memory.
Yay!!! I had a big old sleep in today and I feel great!!!! Lol Good morning to you all, what a wonderful day it is already. After finishing that baby blanket last week I have just gone crazy on smaller projects and especially on crochet projects.

As you all know I am just a beginner with crochet but I’m catching on quickly and enjoying myself. I had looked at this cute pattern for some time so I decided to make a little block to see how it turns out.




The instructions to this pattern makes a blanket, so if you would like to try it click here.


Well hello there Mr.Bobtail!!! Milo found this beauty walking around our backyard. I’m sure the bobtail was minding his own business but Milo never does. For my Italian friends I explain to you that these little creatures are protected and are not dangerous. If they happen to latch on to you they do not let go and it is very difficult to get them off.

These creatures often get run over as they cross roads, most drivers will avoid running over them as it is highly frowned upon to deliberately kill them. This little guy has been moved from the backyard to the front yard.
Now that I’m having a small break from knitting orders I have decided to do some projects that I want to do. I have quite a built up of small lengths of yarn and I really want to make a crocheted blanket using lots of colours, made in small blocks and a really awesome pattern to try. So I found a cute pattern and I’ve made a start......
These circles will end up square and I found a great pattern called Sunburst granny square blanket. I have only made the circles first and will go back using one

colour to finish each block off. If you want the pattern click here.

Also finished…two cute little girl beanies. I enjoyed finding a gorgeous flower pattern and also a leaves and vine pattern. For the big pink flower pattern click here and to try out the leaves and vine pattern click here.

Do you like this little set? My friends, I wish you could feel how soft this yarn is. The yarn is Panda magnum marle 12 ply. The little Italian baby who is yet to be born is going to love being in this.



Oh and how about this cute little teddy bear beanie? I had to make this to see how it would look. I showed my son’s girlfriend and she has claimed it. I’m kind of pleased about that because now I can make another one. Lol.


(Actually...my eyes look like that when I'm asleep too) 😊😊


Well my dear friends thanks for dropping by and sharing my morning with me. Wherever you all are, breath in that beautiful air, love your coffee and be good to yourself.


Ciao, Anita.
p.s.  If you have any trouble with the links for the patterns please contact me. I had much problems with the computer today.  xx

6 comments:

Jane said...

that's a really pretty blanket pattern

Julie said...

Hi Anita, considering you call yourself just a "learner" with crochet, I think you do amazing. I love all your creations this week but that teddy bear hat ... Oh MY .. how cute is that. I am not so sure about those little visitors to your garden though. I hope you have a wonderful week Anita & find lots of creative time.

Karen S said...

A sleep in sounds like a perfect way to start the day!!
Looks like that bobtail would like a sleep, too.
Lovely to see all you are working on. I have to agree that the starburst blanket looks lovely. It is on my list for one day. Cute little hats and adorable jacket. The pattern for the pink blanket looks interesting, too. Will have to check it out. Keep enjoying your holidays!!

Kim said...

As always your world is filled with woolly gorgeousness, Anita. Loving those colourful little crochet circles. I cannot wait to see them dancing all together in your blanket. Have a wonderful week.

webbsway said...

You, my dear , are the Best. So much beauty - so little time. Hugs

tesselleelle said...

Eccomi in questo mondo dai meravigliosi colori! tutto bello come al solito cara Anita, la giacca, cappellino con le orecchie, i granny con i bei tutorial per i quali ti ringrazio, anche se sono in inglese, sono molto chiari. Riesce addirittura a piacermi anche quel piccolo rettile che di solito mi fanno un po' paura, ho capito che è una specie protetta e non fa del male, neanche a Milo, vero?

Un abbraccio grande,
Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...