Sunday, October 29, 2017




Knowledge speaks
But wisdom listens.
Good Sunday to you all!
What a funny week I’ve had, lots of laughter, madness and giggling. I had one of the best weeks at work as we had a Scary Fairy theme for the staff. We all rolled up in dress ups and when the kids asked why we were dressed like that we all played dumb. I told the kids I always dress like this and what were they talking about? Lol  There were a lot  of fairies walking around that day……




Such fun



Surrounded by a great bunch of people







,,,,,,Those glasses!!!.....



The week at work was pretty much on the same vibe; enjoyment and happiness flowed on. At home the craftwork was flowing too. I made a cute little Miss Kitty bag that has now been sold. I only have a little piece of that fabric left so I will have to make something cute out of it. It measured 20cm x 21cm, with a side pocket, lace trim and a button to lock the top.



I have now started adding the white border to my round crochet blocks. They have gone from being round to being square. Do you like them?






Well I hope you’ve got yourself a nice hot cup of tea or coffee because I would love you to come and walk through my garden with me. I only went out the front yesterday to put a new geranium in a pot and I was stunned at all the burst of colour that was happening. Even though we were having gusty winds, the camera took amazing photos. So come with me……..





My new geranium
 I have to thank Heather the feather for this beautiful soft pink geranium,  shhh…..she’s awesome.






Well my lovelies…I hope I have given you some inspiration and happy thoughts while you’ve visited my blog today. I am about to make myself very happy and collect a very heavy garden bench that I have purchased. It is preloved and will also be loved by me. I will show it next post.
A beautiful day to you all.
Ciao, Anita.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Those poor school children with all those scary fairies!!!! I can imagine what alot of laughs you all had. Your garden is looking wonderful Anita & I love the red flowers everywhere, even your big red tank! Have a great week Xx

Jane said...

looks like you've had a fun week! The garden is looking really colourful, have a good week

Francesca said...

hai un giardino meraviglioso e quanti bei colori, mi sembrava di respirarne l'odore

Verbena said...

Bellissimo post! Ciao cara diavoletta. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mereknits said...

You look like you had a very fun week, I bet the kids loved it. Your garden is beautiful Anita, enjoy!

webbsway said...

O MY GOSH, your garden is Paradise this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your crochet blocks look more lovely with the white border to them. Love your all's outfits at school. I sure could see those beautiful "pearly whites" that you work so hard to keep nice and intact.! Looks like a great job to me. How in the world did you EVER keep those glasses on your face???? LOL

JoJo said...

Is that a bottle brush tree in the first few garden pics? Your flowers are beautiful! And the crochet squares. What fun to dress up with your coworkers too. Is Halloween a big deal in Australia like here?

Karen S said...

I do enjoy seeing everyone having a great time at work. And the kids really enjoy it.
The kitty bag is so cute! Not surprised it has been sold.
And the crochet squares are looking great. They will be so lovely together.
Your garden is looking beautiful. So much colour and growth.
Have a wonderful week.

Maria said...

OMG 😲 you sure work with a fun crazy mob... not sure 🤔 about fairies , more like a lot of devils too.
You still managed to create was lovely projects and your squares are looking fab with the white border.
Your garden is gorgeous.. love the pink geranium. Lucky you to have a nice friend like Heather...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...