Sunday, May 6, 2018


More beautiful than all the stars that shine...is the heart of a loving friend.




Well hello there lovely ones! Even though we have the heavy 🎐winds today, it is a sweet day. It was market day for Heather and I yesterday and we cannot believe how successful it was, not only for our stall but for all stall holders. The crowds were wonderful and happy to spend, the weather was just perfect and the catch up with friends is always the cherry 🍒on the top.

These were popular at the markets!


I went and had a stroll through a nursery today for some plants to add to my garden.🥀🥀🥀🥀 I found some beautiful things indeed.....
is this not pretty?

mean by Downward dog in yoga?


 This is what happens when you walk a friend to their car and leave your leftover morning tea unguarded!! Milo eats the 5 pieces of cake and 4 biscuits.🎂
Since I blogged last time, I have actually made many things but with the order of 40 doll berets, all the same things I have shown you before...I did not share the photos again with you. All I have to show for my works since then is a half made knitted toy... and a half made tea cosy. Both orders for people. lol I have also been doing a project for love.


I've had a peaceful walk through the garden this morning and the wind is really blowing at a rate of knots! But with the wind comes the impending rain. In this agricultural area I was born and raised, the farmers wait hard and patiently for the rain. I hope they are blessed with all good fortune one could have.

I do not live on a farm but I do have......




This is the project for love that I was talking about earlier. At the Ag. Society we have found lots of old show ribbons that were either not collected or given back as a donation. So I thought rather than just leave them sitting around in the cupboards, doing nothing....I would sew them together and make banners for our show rooms. I have made several now and just need to tidy up the edges and add a wooden rod to hang them on the walls.



Here I am with some of my work mates and how lucky I am to be surrounded by such beautiful people. I am in the company of some very funny people, each of whom I could tell you a funny story. The lady standing next to me in the black top, Denise, is a treasure. She is one of those people that can set me off in two seconds flat, and then we kiss and make up (it is the European blood in us both ), but on the flip side she is also one of my truest friends and I love her. And what I love about each of these people is their dedication to children.


After looking at that photo I feel all warm 😎and fuzzy inside, so I think I'm going to go and annoy my husband. It's just put me in that mood.
A beautiful week to you all and I will drop in again soon.
Ciao, Anita.💗



6 comments:

Verbena said...

Ammiro sempre più la tua bravura e la tua fantasia. ♥

Karen S said...

I am so pleased this market was a success after the last one was a disappointment. Looks like it made up for it.
Sounds like you have been super busy with your orders, too. That is good news.
So kind of you to share with Milo.
That is a great way to use all the show ribbons. Such a waste to have them sitting around. Smart move.

JoJo said...

The ribbon banner is brilliant. Love all your crafts and Milo! Glad you had a great craft show too.

Mereknits said...

Love the ribbon banner, brilliant idea my friend. Hugs to you and your beautiful friends and family.

Maria said...

Great photo of Heather the Feather and you at the markets...
Seams ages since I read your blog. Must have missed the last post.
Love what you did with the ribbons. They will look great hang up at the next show.

Francesca said...

sei sempre così attiva e creativa, complimenti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...