Monday, May 2, 2016


One is never too old to yearn.



I am always amazed at how many lovely things are in right in front of us, if only we look. Those lovely things are there by chance, by accident, because we’ve made it so, or just....because. 

I decided to buy some gorgeous cast iron chairs and table to place at the side of our house. What a lovely place to sit and chill. While I admired the setting, I thought that these beautiful pink flowers would be a lovely touch. 



For Cory & Emma


Our town is renowned for white swans and ballooning, and when I looked up into the morning sky this is what I saw. The balloons don't usually come down this low but......

 As you can see..........
 Sometimes they can get very......low!!!! lol
 What a lovely sight!
While I was outside basking in the warm sun, I could smell something so nice.....my basil plants are flowering and they smell so nice.

 Image result for clip art small row of hearts
 It brought back dear memories of our trip to Italy. 3 years ago at this time, we would've been on a boat sailing around the island of Capri.

 Image result for clip art capri
Since I can't be there, another lovely thing to look at is this little cutie. I knitted her up during the week. Some little girl will love her, she's going to market this weekend with me.
 I really loved making her hair!!! It was heaps fun. lol Her face is pretty cute too.
Well my dear friends I was late posting this week due to having no computer. My husband and youngest son took it with them on their go kart weekend away. I have more of my crafts to show you but this will have to wait for next weekend.

Beaming you all heaps of cheer, and may you have a lovely week ahead.
Ciao, Anita.

 Image result for italian animals clip art

9 comments:

Francesca said...

ciao anita, che bello vedere le mongolfiere da casa tua, e' fantastico

JoJo said...

Great balloon pics. You should send the close up of the people in the basket to the balloon company with the date and time, and maybe they can contact the tourists that took that ride to see if they want a copy.

Maria said...

Oh wish I was that close to your home when I went for a balloon flight a few years ago.... Great photos...
How cute is that dolly, she sure will be loved by a little one....

Cath said...

ooooo, that balloon is low....I would be almost alarmed but maybe if you are used to it! Lovely post and lots of lovely pics to look at.

Jane said...

sometimes it's just good to sit and take in the surroundings, have a good week

Karen S said...

The table and chairs will be a lovely place to relax.
You were not kidding when you said the balloons came quite low. They must be a wonderful sight.
Your little doll is very sweet. Hope you have a great market.

Fiona said...

lovely outdoor setting ...
Hugz

Julie said...

I love your new table & chairs & pink flowers Anita - what a great sitting area that will be. Your new doll is especially cute too.

Mereknits said...

I went up in a hot air balloon once, it was so much fun. I love your sweet doll, you will indeed make someone very happy.
Hugs,
Meredith

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...