Sunday, November 29, 2020


"The simple things are always a good idea!"

Buongiorno a tutti Good morning everyone! As it is the time of year where it's time to really get a good stock made for Christmas gifts at the markets.....I've been going like a wild animal. 🐃😂 

One of the most wanted items are the crocheted topped tea towels. I already received lots of orders for them at the last market, so I've made those and just kept going.


I had to make a trip to Spotlight, something I don't do often because we have a local craft shop, but when I saw this lovely fabric...I had to buy it.

A closer look.........

Our local craft shop didn't have the cottons I needed so while I was at Spotlight, I also purchased some other beautiful yarns.

This cute little face here..... the loveable Milo. How is it that after 6 years, he must still dig holes like this?😳

                                                   😂😂😂😂😂

I did not know that pelargonium came in this shade!!! A friend gave me a cutting and it's growing very well. It must be happy where it is situated. 🌸
So I have decided to have a go at making heat bags as a gift. I have made them for my own home but I decided I might make some in pretty fabrics and in cotton.  I have seven sets cut out ready to make. I'll show them all next post.



When Heather the feather saw me with this fabric, she looked at the words written on it and laughed. Trust me to find those words. It is not easy to be good.   😂😂😂😇
I have made these heat bags to this pattern. Click here for free pattern if you are interested.

While we were in the city we decided to stop in at Mundaring weir and take in the view. Mundaring weir is a dam and reservoir that is used to transport water from Perth to as far out as Kalgoorlie. The Irish Australian engineer C Y O'Connor was involved in designing a scheme that made it possible to transport water to the Goldfield area. The weir was completed in 1903.


Of course, no week is complete without a catch up with the naughty pack of girls from the gym. The friends who encourage each other, phrase each other and are simply fun to be around.

Well my friends it is time to get moving and do some sort of housework. I really need to arrange myself during the week so I can have a weekend where I can just relax instead of catching up with housework.

A beautiful week to you all.

Ciao, Anita.


 

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love all the fabrics you found, Anita. I must admit I smiled at the "It's not easy to be good". Those teatowels are fun. They look great with the crocheted tops. Gosh it looks hot over there. It is still a bit cool here, but it's slowly warming up.

Library Kvmanesar said...

Appreciate this blog posst

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...