Sunday, May 10, 2020


🌷Happy Mother’s Day🌷 
Hello young ladies, it’s lovely to catch up with you all. I send a big hug and good wishes to all the Mother's out there. Today we recognize how special all Mothers are but we really know that they're special every day. I plan on having a day of finishing off some crochet orders but in that will come the normal duties as continuing with the clothes washing.

So many things have been going on in the world right now and getting back to a normal routine is certainly taking some adjusting. Here in Western Australia, many of our restrictions have been relaxed even further, with the good news that state borders will continue to stay closed. I am very happy about that.

One thing that has stayed the same is my many projects I have continued to complete. My favoured  project has been finger less mitts for all ages. I have tried a few different patterns to see how they look and which ones I prefer to make. As always there were a couple of knitted pair made as well.

 I was very excited to stumble across this interesting little pattern while looking for a scarf design that was different and unique. I found this on Youtube.
The pattern consists 4 rows that are repeated over and over to desired length. Typical of me....I have not attached any buttons yet. The 3 loops serve as the button holes. 
I couldn't help myself, but I found this cute crochet stitch, so I had to make a baby cardigan using it.
 I loved it so much...I had to make a second cardigan.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 
This is a new bloom in my garden. Pink geranium flowers, very pretty. 
I have now completed the sitting area I was working on. Last post I had finished one side of the paved area with farm rocks, but hadn't finished the other side due to running out of farm rocks. Many thanks for the farm rocks Chris and Neville. πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’–
But here it is....all finished. 🌸🌸

 I'm not sure if I'd shown you these delicate little baby booties or not but they were another amazing pattern I found on the net. I love trying out different techniques in crochet, as it builds up my skills. I thank Youtube for being a visual teacher. 
So now my friends, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my day. I wish you all a fabulous day and wherever you all may be, I hope you're doing one of your most favourite things you love to do.
Ciao, Anita. πŸ’

6 comments:

Stefania said...

Ciao Anita,
complimenti per tutti gli splendidi lavori a maglia e uncinetto di questo post di oggi.
Che bello il tuo angolo di giardino.
Un posto tranquillo, dove poter prendere un pΓ² di sole e leggere un libro ascoltando anche i cinguettii degli uccellini.

Kim said...

LOVE that scarf, Anita.Could you please tell me the you-tube you watched? How lovely you over there are beginning to ease the restrictions. We are still in lockdown though small steps are beginning this week to move forward. Hope you enjoyed a Mother's Day. Have a great week.

Mereknits said...

Happy Mother's Day Anita. Well done on all your wonderful projects. Have a great week, stay safe.

Karen S said...

Yes, your state has done well and you have been able to get out a lot more and earlier than us. We are finally easing restrictions this week.
With it being so cold I am happy to stay home.
Lovely projects as always. That is a fascinating stitch in the first.
Your seating area is lovely and will be a very welcome spot to sit in the sunshine.

La mia craft room said...

I tuoi lavori sono splendidi, sei bravissima
Ciao Federica

tesselleelle said...

Ciao Anita! bellissima questa sciarpa, il punto Γ¨ davvero originale, non lo conoscevo. Anche i golf per baby sono tanto graziosi ed anche le scarpine. Il tuo giardino mi piace sempre molto.

Spero che li da te sia tutto ok. Ti saluto con affetto,
Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...