Sunday, December 24, 2017

Buon Natale xx



🌟


Joy
Love
Peace
Believe
Christmas


Well hello there! Buon Natale + Merry Christmas to you all. We have only one more sleep until the bearded man scales down our chimney tops and delivers much hoped for gifts. As usual I am still in a muddle and still have gifts to wrap. I don't know what happens to me at this time of year but the weeks leading up to Christmas day go crazy. Big hugs to dear Karen, who every year sends me a beautiful card and something sweet. I am going to try hard next year to be organized. 

I have been a little organized though in the crocheting projects. I am becoming very pleased with myself that I can finally see a big chunk of leftover yarn disappearing. My latest project is a crocheted cushion cover using lovely bright colours and finished with a cream border around each square.

I am now working on the back piece of the cushion cover and working in lines of double treble. I am close to the finish line here, but as you all know me by now...the issue will be to sew on the buttons.


My groovy husband has also made me another shelf for my craft room to put all the containers on. This shelf holds the things I use most of the time and is easily accessible ie ribbon, elastic, lace, cottons etc. It is like a great big overhead space. Once I have the sewing shed in an orderly fashion I will share photos, if I show you now your eyes will roll up in your head and you will faint...with fright. 😆

As the world is full of so many beautiful things we can draw creation from what Mother Nature gives us. This morning I noticed some beautiful blooms in my garden.....🏡

For Elisa & Federica .....my plant still lives and is thriving well.
💕💕

Last year my wonderful friend Ian had kindly given me a big bucket of agapanthus from his garden and this year you can see the beautiful blooms.


Did I happen to mention that I am also on summer break until the end of January? One of the missions I have set myself is to give the garden a good clean and I have made a good start up this little walk way at the side of my house.

What beautiful thing have you discovered this week? I have come across something that sends me to a calm place and I would love to share it with you. Ed Sheeran has a song called 'Perfect". 

There are several versions of it. The original version with Ed singing it on his own....beautiful ; Ed with Beyoncé  I didn't like her voice in this song ; Ed with Andrea Bocelli.... the best!!! Andrea brings an army of voice and orchestra. Have any of you heard the song 'Perfect' performed by Ed Sheeran and Andrea Bocelli'? I would love you to watch the video clip on Youtube and you will be amazed, stunned and many other emotions. Please listen to it...
If you listened to the song please let me know how you feel.

Well I'm off now to seek out what mischief I can get into today and truly enjoy myself. I want to wish all my friends a very Merry Christmas & Buon Natale. May happiness find you wherever you are.

Ciao, Anita.

Image result for clip art merry christmas in italy

6 comments:

Karen S said...

You are not on your own leaving things to the last minute. But we always get there in the end.
Good to see you still working with your crochet. And your garden looks like it is enjoying Summer so far.
Have a wonderful Christmas.

Verbena said...

Una canzone bellissima, non l'avevo mai ascoltata prima.
Ciao e auguri

Kim said...

Andrea Bocelli and Ed Sheehan....perfect. May you have a most wonderful Christmas time, lovely Anita and a great new. Enjoy your holiday!

Mereknits said...

Anita, that was the perfect way to start my day. I am a huge Ed Sheenan fan and don't even get me started on Andrea Bocelli. I love how in awe Ed Sheehan is in the video. I am finally finished wrapping, thank goodness. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Reyes ♥El telar de mi abuela♥ said...

FELIZ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ •。★NAVIDAD★ 。* 。*
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| Y FELIZ 2018.

Un abrazo inmenso con todo mi cariño.

webbsway said...

A beautiful song- sounds like you and your heart-throb.

All those beautiful flowers ???? While I sit here with frozen feet??? Doesn't sound quiet fair to me. ~ big smile~ but I think you deserve it because of the beauty you create and the beauty that lives inside of you. Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...