Sunday, August 13, 2017

Good friends don't let you do 
stupid things........alone.😅😊
Good morning dear friends! In my part of the world we are celebrating the rain, how exciting it is! Good wishes to our farmers that the rains do well for their crops. I have just been out the front yard and discovered that the weeds have exploded all over the place.

This week I have been very busy getting many orders made for my customers so I will share them with you....💟
10 cute doll berets
**********************************

 crocheted in any colour I chose. That was fun for me because I could use up some small bits of yarn I had left over and also because it was a fun project.
O---O---O---O---O---O---O---O---O---O---O---O
The best order of all is this cute, cute crocheted giraffe! A lucky little baby will have much fun with this soft toy. The finished height is 41cm, so it's a good size.

 How I feel today!! 💐

   This project I didn't enjoy or like so much but I do what I'm asked to do. This is a Cleopatra knitted wig. I had to add lots of length to the pattern and trying to follow the instructions was a nightmare. I decided to do my own instructions and then it worked.
I don't like this wig so much that I made my garden statue parade it for you....I wasn't going to!! lol
 So now I talk of happy things....my latest purchase from my darling Anne and Harry. These are succulents but I have forgotten what they are called. I know I haven't seen these plants before and they are sweet. I will plant these in pots.
🏡🏡
 My overseas and Italian friend bloggers will think I'm crazy now but....I'm being a show off about the rain. I opened my front door to have the clouds and gentle wind greeting me.

 Making my own fun and exploring more crochet stitches. I'm getting very confident at this crocheting now. I might even enter something in the show this year.
 Here is our darling Milo who thinks he's the king. I'm sure he's sunning himself here as the sun quickly peaked out of the clouds.


Of course, my week would not be complete without a bit of teasing. I don't really mind who I tease, it feels good to me. Let me introduce my pack of crazy work mates. Some you will have seen before, but the latest edition to the gang are our beautiful young Italian girls.
Welcome Chiara and Ottavia!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What we are all up to in this photo is mischief. When Elisa was here in Australia we got her to try Vegemite. She did not relish the taste....lol....and renamed it as 'petrol'. I promised I do not like it either (my fingers were crossed of course). 
So we decided to send this photo to Elisa...for fun.

I hope you all have had a beautiful, fun week, I know I have. I am off now to perhaps have some breakfast, another cup of tea and to check out what my husband is up to. He has had a peaceful morning from me.....that will never do! lol
A beautiful Sunday to you.
Ciao, Anita. 🌈

5 comments:

Jane said...

what a lovely row of berets! and the giraffe is so sweet. Have a good week

Karen S said...

Look at all your wonderful projects. The doll hats are great and the giraffe is gorgeous. I have to agree about the Cleopatra wig - that is odd. But well done for finishing it!
Good luck with the new plants. The rain will definitely help. I do hope you get enough to be useful.

Maria said...

Sweet little berets and the cutest giraffe....
Yes it is a fun wig...
Boy Milo sure has grown.. he's huge...

JoJo said...

That giraffe is soooooo cute!!!! I want to cuddle him!

Verbena said...

Molto belli i berretti e anche il resto del tuo lavoro. Saluti a tutte le ragazze❤

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...