Sunday, April 3, 2022

 A good friend knows all your stories 

A ๐Ÿ’•best ๐Ÿ’žfriend helped you write ๐Ÿ“

๐Ÿ˜Š

Well hello there! Still not much action here due to this rotten old broken tendon, but I thought I'd drop a quick line to say hello and show a few little makes of mine.

I finished off this very pretty poncho by adding a yellow tassel to the ends of the tie. It was almost sold at the markets yesterday but the lady felt it was too big for her grandchild. 

People had a good laugh at the black baby set and that would've sold too except the lady had no one to give it to. I'm so glad that there are many people with a crazy sense of humour like me. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‹
(For my lovely Italian friends the words on the garment reads: The sleep that you ordered is currently Out of stock!)                              

                                      ๐ŸŒท

I had bought a beautiful pedestal off a lady in town on our local buy and sell page on Facebook and as we were saying goodbye I noticed this incredible garden urn in her yard. She mentioned she was also going to be selling that and I asked her to keep me in mind. It is now in my garden.

Our autumn is slowly buy surely coming to us, though the heat does not want to go away without a struggle. lol Today is a warm, humid 28C but we have the rain softly falling. A nice change and a good sign that the cooler weather will soon be here.
Below is an order I still managed to make for a customer. She sent me a photo and a message asking if I could possibly make this set. It had no instruction to make the hat and boots but of course, I am pretty talented to look at photos and make the item. Don't ask me how I do it, but it is a strength of mine.

My husband had to take his big vehicle away for the weekend and I usually use it to load all our containers, tent, tables etc for markets. So everything got stuffed into my small Ford Focus. It almost fit and the laughter from my friends at the markets when I rolled up with my boot tied down like this. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And.....did I care if they laughed?...nope, not at all. I laughed with them. I told them I was like Ellie May Clampett from the Beverly Hillbillies. lol

Oh my, I do say, Frank has life hard hey?

Well my lovely friends, the sound of all the rain is making me feel like I should have a nap, so that's what I will do. lol Happy weekend to you all and I send you hugs.

Ciao, Anita.


 

2 comments:

Julie said...

Just wonderful Anita - I see you are still managing to turn out some stock for the markets & do orders. I hope your finger is soon all mended. I love that Urn - its stunning. Oh & I love your cat with his toes curled up like that - My Blackie does the same thing. Take care Anita xx

Karen S said...

Pleased to see you still getting along to your markets and getting a few items made.
Keep enjoying your garden and hope you can get back to normal very soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...