Wednesday, October 13, 2021

 Better than the gold of kings are memories of happy things

💖💖💖💖

Good morning lovely people, I have just stepped in for a quick post today, just to touch base with you all. I am so excited that my commissioned works are finished at this time and I have been able to do a little bit of my own pleasures in knitting. Below are some cute little poppies, a pattern that I'd wanted to try for ages. They measure about 2 inches in diametre and are so pretty. The centre of the poppy can be knitted in black yarn (which I chose to do) or knitted all in red yarn and add a black button or beads. 

These are the last of the orders I had to do.....yoga socks. I tried several patterns and using cottons and acrylic. The lady can make a choice as to which ones she would like. It will be interesting to see her choice.
Milo decided to have a nice little wonder around the yard with me this morning. Such a little sticky beak. lol 





Well my friends, I have about half an hour to get ready and go to work. Not even dressed yet!!!! lol Work is a 2 minute drive so no panic.

Ciao, Anita. x

3 comments:

Maria said...

Pretty red poppies , now you need to knit a few purple ones which are in remembrance of the animals who served and dies in wars….
Nice yoga socks. Which did she choose ?
Milos enjoying sniffing in your lovely garden .

Verbena said...

I papaveri sono strepitosi, e Milo troppo dolce. Ciao, Anita.

Karen S said...

The poppies are delightful. What a great idea.
Hope the lady likes her socks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...