Sunday, January 10, 2021

 Hope is the only thing stronger than fear. Buongiorno a tutti!!! Good morning everyone!!! How are you all going? How am I going?....👩👌👍....I'm going really great and, today it is going to be 10C cooler than yesterday. 😂 The weather forecast is only going to be 34C instead of the 43C we had yesterday. No I didn't melt, incredibly. lol

It is with much joy to announce that I eventually finished Mickey and Minnie mouse. It was one of those projects that came to test my patience and skill. When I was asked to make them, I was happy to do so because I already had a pattern for them. No problems right? The customer wanted them to be about 10 inches in height. My pattern were for 18inch dolls. But now they are done.  


For a little relaxation I've made this cute little baby top in a cotton yarn. I did love making this. It was easy to make, the yarn was amazing to crochet with and I enjoyed how relaxing it felt to make something I wanted to make. lol

This week I went to the op shop and couldn't believe my luck when I came across all this wonderful yarn. I purchase both packs. I am going to have fun with this and I love the colour.
My poor passion fruit bush is struggling in this heat. I have now covered it so the sun doesn't get to it more than need be.
Don't be fooled....I know Milo looks like he's suffering but he's just an actor. He's just having a good old rub on the lawn.
What a beautiful boy he is.
This week was mostly a catch up with friends time, meeting up at the local cafe's and conversations of the pleasant kind. Catching up with friends is always a nice thing and they always make me laugh. All too soon it will be time to return to work.

It's time to take off and do those chores that are so faithful and wait for me. lol Wishing you all a wonderful week and stay happy.

Ciao, Anita. 

 

4 comments:

Kim said...

Minnie and Mickey Mouse turned out fabulously, Anita. Such a clever lady, that you are! The little white tope is sweet. AND.....yes your Milo is a handsome fellow. Have a great week. Banish those dastardly thoughts of the nearing return to the hallowed halls of the madding crowd. You will spoil the rest of your holidays. =)

Maria said...

Mickey and Minnie are gorgeous and a cute baby top too.
What a fantastic pick the pretty yarn is and cheap!
Like you I’m pleased to have some relief from the heat for awhile....
Lovely to catch up with friends....

Karen S said...

Well done finishing the Mickey and Minnie.
I can remember knitting those for our children nearly 40 years ago. They were very much treasured.
You have been getting a lot of hot weather. Crazy when a day in the 30s is considered cool.

Mereknits said...

Micky and Minnie might have been a problem but they turned out perfectly! Enjoy your week Anita, stay safe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...