Sunday, August 30, 2020

Stay strong. 
Make them wonder how you're still smiling..🐺
Well hello my lovely friends, it's so nice to catch up with you all. In my previous post you saw the beginnings of my project that was going to be packed with colour and here she is......💖 This is a free pattern found on the internet called Blooming Flower cushion and if you would like to try it, click here for the free pattern. The pattern is shown in easy step by step guides and also on a youtube style video.
 The pretty buttons just top it off. 👌

As I was on a roll with all this bright colour, I decided I might have some alone time in my sewing shed and make a cute little girls bag to sell at the markets. Our markets will return next week, so Heather the feather and I are just so excited. 

Ever so careful about wasting fabric, I gathered through my material stash to find an assortment of pretty fabrics that would compliment each other.
Love these two beautiful things sitting together. Makes me happy. 😊


In my part of the world the weather is starting to warm up for Spring time....and I can't wait. The garden is just itching to burst into colour, as each morning comes you can hear more and more birds tweeting and calling out to each other. A good sign that soon the weather is going to warm up. 

Below are some of the additions to my stock for the markets and bring them on!!!!!
Well now all you lovelies, I am off to tackle the Sunday tasks, with only half the day left to do that....😂😂😂😂. Be safe and have a beautiful week ahead.
Ciao, Anita.

8 comments:

Verbena said...

Buona domenica, Anita. Vorrei essere da te per ritrovare la primavera!
I tuoi colori mettono allegria. Ciao, cara.

Maria said...

So many beautiful bright new projects to add to the lovely collection for the market....

sinforosa c said...

Ma sei davvero bravissima. Complimenti.
sinforosa

tesselleelle said...

Brava, brava, bravissima Anita!!! tutti i tuoi lavori sono sempre così accattivanti, pieni di colore e di novità, mi piacciono tutti, il cuscino è troppo forte e ti ringrazio per il tutorial segnalato, son contenta per te che lì, stia arrivando la primavera, qui al contrario con l'arrivo dell'autunno si ritrovano le tante paure di sei mesi fa...speriamo in bene... dimenticavo di dirti che i tuoi fiori e i tuoi angoli di casa/giardino mi piacciono sempre tanto.

Ti mando un caloroso abbraccio visto che quello si può fare e ti auguro una buona prossima settimana.
Laura

Mereknits said...

We are not cooling off yet, I wish we were but that is still two months away. Love your cushion and bag, so bright and cheerful. Good luck with the markets and stay safe.

Food Blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said...

I am in LOVE with that flower cushion of yours. How colourful and sweet it is. Yay for Spring!!

Karen S said...

I think that splash of colour is just what we all need at the moment. I am pleased to see you have added quite a few items for your market return. I hope all goes well.
Your pots are looking pretty, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...