Sunday, June 23, 2019


Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word



Buongiorno a tutti!
Good morning everyone!
And finally.....the rain has come. Happiness for our farmer's and for our community. In an area that does not receive so much rain, it is always a welcome sight. As I walk around my garden and look at the sky...I am sure I'm not the only one that is happy but my plants are 'licking their chops' for the water. 😊


 So these last couple of weeks I have not posted because my craft works have been the same...........woolly hats (beanies). I told you all the story of
'Sharon'
(the stealer) 😂😂😂........now I am still making beanies from all the orders I received. Today I am finishing off the last two football beanies and then I'm done with them for a while. lol I am pretty happy with the cute variegated pink one in the photo below. I love the mixed tones in this ball of yarn. It's very bright and appealing. It is a messy bun hat, so it has the hole on the top to pull the bun or pony tail through.
 As my talent improves in the crocheting craft, I am becoming more and more confident in trying out new stitches and patterns. I found this lovely big flower pattern and thought I would test my skill. 
 Since we are in our winter months, I have been inside a lot more due to the weather. This has encouraged me to get out the sewing machine and make things as well as knitting and crochet. I made all these out door curtains to hang in our sitting area. They are made of a light calico fabric and cuts off the unsightly things kept behind it. Milo's kennel, a couple of sack trolley's and a gym set.
 

Oh wow!! where did that wool come from? 😇💫
 There he is.....Milo!!

Demanding to know why Dad's going inside!!

The next two hats have been made for a lady who wanted a Princess hat and a mermaid hat made for her little girls. I'm happy with how they turned out and thanks to Pinterest, I managed to get some free patterns.


I'm loving those little points of the crown.

 


Now my beautiful friends.....I leave you in peace. I know some of you who visit my blog are enjoying the start of your summer months and some of you have the winter. Whatever the weather, enjoy yourselves and be happy. A beautiful week ahead to all.💝


Ciao, Anita. 



7 comments:

Julie said...

Some wonderful creations again Anita ... I just love the mermaid hat - I think you did an awesome job of it & love the colours you have used too. Just perfect!

Kim said...

You know, Anita, I never tire of seeing your fun and colourful woolly pretties. Love the little flower on the hat but oh my goodness, how fabulous is the mermaid hat!! I am not quite sure how you crocheted this pretty....you are very clever, young lady. The calico curtains are an excellent solution to hiding away those things that are not so pretty. =) How wonderful your area has had a drenching of rain. There is nothing quite like some precipitation to make everything green and the farmers happy. Oh, before I go, I love your white arbour in the garden; such a beautiful statement piece. Have a beautiful week, lovely Anita.

Verbena said...

Che amore il cappellino con la corona!!!!!
Un forte abbraccio.

Maria said...

Lots of lovely hats especially the Mermaid and crown one....

Mereknits said...

I think your hats are amazing my friend. Love, love, love the mermaid hat. Hope Sharon the stealer has learned her lesson.

Azka Kamil said...

nice article my friend..
please visit my blog too

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Love your crochet. And yes, the more you crochet , the better it gets........but yours already looks perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...