Sunday, December 16, 2018


The most beautiful way to start and end a day is with a grateful heart. ๐Ÿ’•


Good morning beautiful people....it's a glorious day! I have been hammering away at a knitting project that I was sure would be completed a couple of weeks back.......but no! ๐Ÿ˜… A million times I have knitted in 3 ply yarn and never has it taken this long to complete an item. So I am not missing from blog land for another week, I have decided that I will show you what I have been making...still on the needles.๐ŸŒŸ
This is a vintage pattern from a book I have kept and one I have always wanted to make. Started at the neck edge and worked down, makes it an ideal pattern for me as I loath stitching up garments. See how neat that neckline is? Love it! ๐Ÿ’ 
 Several weeks ago I showed you a couple of cute little woolly hats I was secretly posting for two special children. They arrived to the destination which was in ..........Italy! ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’–

                      Adorable Nina is wearing her unicorn woolly hat ๐Ÿฆ„
 Little Ceseare is now a Michelangelo Ninja Turtle.
Hubby and I went to the city for a visit to the dentist and stopped in at Spotlight (I had to force myself๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) and just had to have this fabric. Too cute to pass it by.


Lately I've been getting stuck into the garden and these are some of my recent purchases. This delicious gardenia, being modelled by the lovely Milo.

Oh and you might just notice that ball there.....Milo helped himself to a packet of balls I had on the bed. He tore the packet open and quickly bolted outside with his stolen goods.
 

....climbing spinach. I had never heard of this but when I came home and read up on it....it needs to be contained otherwise it over grows everything. Great ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

 I can't remember the name of this one but it was one that I could hang in a pot so the foliage draped over. It has a cute little mauve coloured flower.
 Here is our Christmas door, all sparkling with tinsel and a wreath. I weaved the tinsel painstakingly so it wouldn't blow around and break. See how happy I am about that when it comes time it take it off.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Milo.....

Now really....this is crazy. I have to share with you some of the trauma that hairy little critter causes us. Does a hole really have to be that big? We have caught him in the act! The black container (the chewed up one right there) used to hold protein powder....perhaps that's what gave him the power to dig such a big hole?

 Then he lays in it and keeps digging while on his side. Let me tell you my friends....he even looked at when he got caught but just kept right on digging. He's so naughty! ๐Ÿ™ˆ


Well dear friends, enough of my crying, it is time to go. My plans with the knitting are to have the white top completed by tonight. I wonder how that goes for me? I wish you all a good Sunday and I will be back some time soon.
Ciao, Anita. ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

6 comments:

webbsway said...

OOOO Anita, that little top is so precious! I took a knitting class two years ago and learned that it is Twice as hard as crocheting -for me- and it takes 3 times as long to complete something -but - OOOO when it is finished -it is beautiful. So my hat goes off to you and all of your beautiful stitches.

I Love the crocheted caps- they are so darn cute as well as the little angels that are wearing them.

I grow climbing spinach each summer too! I really think it is neat.

Wonder what you will do with that new fabric???????? Love your door!That Milo is so funny! He keeps you on your toes , doesn't he. LOL

Carmen said...

Wonderful creations!

Karen S said...

Your knitting is delightful. What a gorgeous pattern. I would never attempt 3 ply so I admire your work.
Your hats look great. Very special gifts for the little ones.
And as for Milo, I think you could hire him out for tunneling duties to any of the big businesses making roadways with tunnels.

Mereknits said...

Milo is adorable, I think you staged all the photos because he could never be that naughty! I have two very bad dogs here, they escaped and went on a 2 1/2 hour adventure this week, my heart will never be the same! Have a great week.

Verbena said...

Bello il golfino di lana, sta venendo perfetto.
Milo รจ adorabile, Ciao

JoJo said...

Milo is so cute....you just can't get mad at that face! I bet the dirt hole feels cool for him. Has it been super hot?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...