Sunday, November 19, 2017

Come here you big beautiful cup of coffee, and lie to me about how much we're going to get done today! 😅😊
And a great big beautiful Good Morning, Ciao to you all!!!!! Such a glorious day is the Sunday, with sun shining, the soft melodies of Simon and Garfunkel playing in the back ground....how beautiful. 
My creative week had kicked off with the making of some cute little crocheted girls woolly hats. In Australia we call them "beanies"...(for my Italian friends) 💖💚💖💚 

For Elisa and Federica....the pretty plant still grows.
I planted one of my new bushes and I am watering it with love and pray it grows well in its new home in my garden.
While I'm out in my garden I thought I would take some photo's and share them with you. A knitted cardigan suiting a little boy....with no buttons sewn on yet....lol...as usual. I've knitted this in an 8ply acrylic yarn. The size will fit an 18 month old - 2 year old child.
 
Now back to my cloth doll from my last post. She does look happy today does she not? As I was painting her legs I'd managed to get paint in places I didn't want them and many of you had suggestions on how to fix that problem. Many thanks to you all for wanting to help my with that problem.
I went for painting further up the leg.
Another favourite pass time of mine is to make the tea towels with crocheted tops. I have made these in preparation for the Christmas markets as they are favourites for many people to give as gifts. Yes you lot, have a laugh....I still haven't stitched the buttons on these either. I don't mind you laughing at me. lol
Today I will be doing some stitching on these mug bag covers. I have made these before and thought they would make beautiful gifts for people to give at Christmas.
Now my friends, I have to get a wiggle on and do a few chores before I can reward myself with some free time. Enjoy your lovely Sunday and hopefully next week when you drop by I will have stitched the buttons on every single project I need to put them on. Bet you anything I'll get it done. What do you think? 😏
Ciao, Anita.

5 comments:

Mereknits said...

Hi Anita, I am getting all caught up on your crafting adventures. Love that doll, she is quite lovely. And of course your beautiful plants. I need to go and buy some Autumn worthy plants here. Have a great week.

Maria said...

Great new header.....
Lovely crocheted beanies and great boys cardi.
Lots of pretty plants flowering in your garden.
Hope you got to sew the mug cover today.

JoJo said...

Love the hats! Looks like you are having a nice spring!

Karen S said...

lots of lovely ideas for Christmas gifts. You are right about the tea towels being a favourite.
The little boy's jacket looks great, too.
Lovely flowers again.
The 30s have finally kicked in here with the weather, just to let us know that Summer is really coming.
Hope your week is going well.

decorayadora said...

Hi Anita,, lindos trabajo a crochet,, me ancanta todo amiga

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...