Sunday, June 18, 2017


The happiest people don't have the best of everything,
they just make the best of everything.

Good morning my friends! At the moment I am trying to get through all my orders from the last market day and slowly but surely I am getting there. I will not go into detail about 2 little cardigans giving me grief but I will say they are a challenge. Here is the first one....this will be finished today...thank goodness!! lol
 Heather the feather and I had a lovely afternoon tea with each other yesterday. Instead of being naughty as she can be, Heather gifted me this beautiful old crochet book. I think I am able to tackle some of the projects in there now. Thanks Heather...you're a little treasure. (even though you are usually cheeky...oops!)
I spent some lovely time out in the garden yesterday as the sun was so warm breaking apart this cold weather we've been having. The brightly coloured hibiscus bush in its first bloom. I am so happy.
 What else makes me happy is that our neighbours of 21years who have shifted out many years ago left me a tiny little plant from their front yard. I am proud to say after many times of almost losing it....the plant has grown to this size. I love it.
 A new addition to my front yard is this Salt bush. It has interesting foilage and should be easy to grow. I am crossing my fingers in the hope that it does.
 It is with joy that this precious little jacket finally has the ends stitched in and the button sewn on. Something you all know is such a hardship for me to achieve!!!! lol

 So I'm wondering where the table manners are Milo? He will always enjoy being hand fed the spoilt brat.
 Here is another crocheted beanie ready for the markets. I actually sold many beanies this week from home as everyone is starting to feel the cold.
 I must also show off Heather's latest baby blanket, she is very clever with her knitting. It is made in blocks and then stitched together. Do you love the leaf pattern happening here? I have seen it on cushions but I do love it on blankets. Well done Heather.
Well my darlings, I hope my post has found you all in good health and happiness. I am pretty happy this morning...even though Neville sent me a text message at 5am. You are naughty Neville, but I'm sure Chris told you off. lol. Love you guys!!!
A beautiful day to you all. Ciao!!!!!
Anita

10 comments:

Jane said...

What a lovely old book, enjoy working up some of the designs. Lovely blanket too, love the colour

Mereknits said...

You make me smile. HAve a great week.

Maria said...

Hope you got the challenging cardigans finished... cute beanie and heathers blanket is beautiful...
Gorgeous hibiscus and plants in the garden...
LOL Milo you're a naughty boy jumping on the table....

Verbena said...

Bello il tuo mondo. Una carezza a Milo da parte mia. ♥

Karen S said...

Great to see some sunshine in the day It sure has turned cold. I am not surprised to see the beanies taking off.
Lovely work with all the knitting. The cardigans do look smart. So pleased you are getting good orders.
Well done on your success in the garden.
Have a great week.

Julie said...

Some really lovely work has come from your hands again this week Anita. Thats good the orders keep flowing in. Gosh Heathers blanket is sooooo beautiful.

JoJo said...

Beautiful projects and silly Milo! He has you all wrapped around his paw doesn't he? I've never seen Doilies spelled 'Doylies'.

Kim said...

I have a similar vintage book of Semco doilies. Each pattern is so pretty. Love the sweet cardie and Heather's blanket is a masterpiece....yes indeed, she is a clever lady. Hope you have a lovely week, lovely lady.

decorayadora said...

Hola Anita querida, que lindas esos trabajos a crochet, me encantan todas las fotografías, espero que tengas un bendecido dia

สล็อตแมชชีน said...

สล็อตแมชชีน (Slot machine) จึงเป็นนิยมอย่างมากงั้นหรอ? เดิมพันที่เล่นง่าย pg slot ไม่ต้องทำความเข้าใจเยอะ แค่หยอดเหรียญ และรอหมุนเท่านั้น ทั้งเล่นสนุก และเพลิดเพลิน

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...