Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tinketty tonk!

Sometimes a brief telephone conversation with a friend is all it takes to make you feel like you’ve been hugged.
What started out as a lovely morning has really gone to trash!!!! Lol....

We’re in for a storm says Mr. Weatherman and I do believe he is right. I’ve decided I will stay inside today and may even watch some tv.....while I do two of my favourite things.....knit and terrorize my hubby. What a perfect day. Lol
Let me share my week with you.....

I have finished knitting Mr. Squiggle for a lucky little one who lives in the eastern states of Australia. I have knitted Mr. Squiggle before and he turns out lovely every time.

Found a fantastic book at the local library. I have just tuned into friendship bracelets and there are some super designs in this book.
A friend has asked me to knit up these little toy monkeys for her. I love the pattern as it is very easy to follow but I’m not liking the yarn that was included in this package – bit coarse. The best thing about this project is I don’t have to stitch it up, my friend will.

Have to share a photo with you of my Geraldton wax in bloom. 

Very nice.
Little Miss Shae keeps eyeing my ruffled bag off......I wonder what I will make from this fabric? Hmmm?


This is a short post today, as I want to have some relaxing time and let my poor body rest. Our gym had an open day yesterday and people could come along and try out the different sessions they had to offer. I hadn’t done ‘pump’ before and wanted to try out War and Konga again. Oh.....I’m very sore! Lol
Beaming you all heaps of happiness and fun. Tinketty tonk!

Cheers, Anita.

9 comments:

Maria said...

Mr Squiggle is gorgeous and I am sure it will put a huge smile on a little ones face...
Nice monkeys and even better when you don't have to stitch them up..
Beautiful Blooms on the Geraldton wax.Would you believe I cant grow them here...
Now what are you going to create with those lovely fabrics and cottons????

JoJo said...

Mr. Squiggle is adorable. Looks like you are having a nice late winter there. I'm not ready to let go of our summer just yet!

Anonymous said...

I love those little monkeys!

Mr. Squiggle will certainly brighten up someone's day.

Wendy said...

Mr Squiggle is a funny fella, I bet he becomes some littlie's best friend. I hope the storm passed you by without damage.

p.s. if you've got some free time, my hubby could do with some terrorising...

Karen said...

Mr Squiggle is delightful! And I do like those monkeys. They tend to be a favourite of mine.
Your garden is looking lovely. Did it turn into a decent storm i the end?

Jane said...

I just love Mr Squiggle! And what a great plan, you knit someone else sews up-perfect!

Mereknits said...

I hope you relaxed on your rainy day, Mr Squiggle is the best!
Hugs,
Meredith

Katherine said...

LOL! Love Mr Squiggle and remember watching it on tv so many years ago.

Katherine said...

LOL! Love Mr Squiggle and remember watching it on tv so many years ago.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...