Sunday, May 18, 2014

Gone cowl mad

Friendship seems to
find me  when I need
it the most.
A glorious good morning to you all! I’ve been MIA the last couple of weeks,...I didn’t seem to be able to slow down at all, but it’s all good now. I seem to have gone ‘cowl mad’.....I was rummaging through my scarf box and spotted a cowl I had knitted last year and that was it......out came the knitting needles and the knitting began. Here is what I’ve been doing.....
Pretty blue cowl with a super duper white button

Lolly pop colours for little girls..

This one has been sold...cute baby blue with a crocheted flower.
Catching up with Heather the feather is always a fun experience, so while we were having afternoon tea, Heather whipped out her latest finish. Isn’t it just gorgeous? I imagine it kept her out of trouble for a while too. Lol
(You may think this is a Grandma....but it’s really the wolf!!! Lol)

Here are some Mother’s Day gifts I made for the primary school stall.....


Cute little gifts
Plastic spoons, with three yummy lollies, wrapped it tulle and ribbon. They all sold!! It was a quick and fun project to help raise money for the school.

What else have I been doing?......
Visiting the local library and finding a book full of great quilting and patch working idea’s...


Loving  these home cooked biscuits that Heather baked...they are very nice.


Admiring Max, while he sits, pondering on a video chair outside. He thinks he’s human I’m sure!

Slowly chipping away at my mini quilt, being made for a girl. I’m loving the fabric I’ve chosen for the border,.. it is very sweet.


I’m off now to enjoy my Sunday morning. I’ve had a great weekend of doing mostly the things I want to do, Enjoyed the Dockers game against Geelong last night. Great game Ashlee!! Lol See you all again.

Cheers, Anita.

9 comments:

Jane said...

Love the soft blue of that cowl, very pretty and the girls quilt looks fun. Someone will love it. Have a good week

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

I love the new blog look Anita...it is very cheery. Boy oh boy have you been busy....the wolf looks soooo innocent.

Julie said...

You sure have been busy Anita - as usual :-) I am loving all your new cowls & your bits & pieces. Glad to see you managed to get your header enlarged too. Your friend Heather sounds to have a good sense of humour. Love the pic of your dog too - have a great week, Julie x0x

JoJo said...

Great projects Anita!!! My bff knitted me a rainbow coloured cowl b/c in winter my nose gets so cold, even inside the house w/ the heat on and it's extremely uncomfortable. I teased that I wanted her to knit me a nose sweater. The cowl is beautiful and worked like a charm! Kept my whole neck and ears warm too.

Fiona said...

fantastic projects.. can see you have been ultra busy!
Hugz

Wendy said...

Lots of lovely projects at your place as usual! The knitting looks beautiful :) wendy

Karen said...

Great work on those cowls. They look lovely. And heather's blanket is great,too.
I remember the days of the Mother's Day stall. Always a great idea for the kids and not expensive.
The quilt is going well.
Enjoy a cuppa with those lovely biscuits.

Narelle said...

Lovely to catch up with your busy-ness. Gorgeous colours, fun and friendship and yummies.
Hope Max found the answer to his pondering :)

Katherine said...

Lovely cowls Anita! Haven't made any of them yet but have plans lol. Never tried entralac knitting either. Will have to give that a go one day too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...